RANDOM

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It is the next morning as an annoyed ~~~ stopped the ringing of her alarm clock. She groggily stood up slowly and looked at her reflection on the mirror.

 

"i look horrible! Aaaaaaargh! I look so ugly." she pouted as she scrutinized her red puffy eyes and bloated face. She massaged her cheeks and slapped it softly. She dragged her self inside the bathroom and took her warm bath, washing away all the tiredness, sadness, and tears she shed yesterday. She tied her hair into a messy bun and wore eye glasses to hide her puffy eyes. After, she picked up her bag and went downstairs to be greeted by her brother and her bestfriend. She immediately brightened up upon seeing her bestfriend.

 

“EONNIE!!!!!!!!” she shouted and hugged her tightly.

“i miss you eonnie!!” she clung to her arms tightly with no sign of letting her go.

“hahahaha.. you missed me that much??? I miss you too ~~~-ah!!” shinhye patted her head and looked at her bestfriend and frowned when she saw her eyes.

“Heard what happened yesterday..”

“Yesterday? Hehehehe.. What happened yesterday?? Wait! You’re absent yesterday eonnie!! Are you alright now? Are you still sick??” ~~~ asked her questions non-stop. Shinhye looked at her worriedly, averting her eyes from ~~~ to jonghun who was shaking his head at her. They instantly knew that she doesn’t want to talk about that topic.

 

“just got sick and all! Don’t worry, i’m fine now! Eo! Breakfast is ready!! Come on let’s eat!” shinhye dragged her to the dining table and the three of them eat their breakfast in peace.

 

*dingdong*

 

The doorbell suddenly rang and the three of them looked at each other. Well, only one person entered their minds.. who is that? Of course, it’s Lee Hongki. Jonghun and Shinhye fidgeted on their seats, not able to move on their position making ~~~ the one to open the door. She is anticipating and will be glad if it was hongki who is outside and ready to explain everything to her. Her heart starts thumping very fast as she turned the door knob slowly and opened her eyes when she finally opened the door. As much as to her disappointment, it was jaejin and wonbin in front of her doorstep. A jaejin who was smiling at her and a wonbin who looks exactly like her when she woke up this morning.

 

“Good morning ~~~-ah!!” jaejin with a bright and shining smile said happily and walked inside. It was as if he was the sun and gave the brightness to the day or like a flower that bloomed that morning, that’s how bright he looks at that time.

 

On the other hand,

 

“Good morning aegi~ah!” wonbin with a dark cloud over his head and even a cold air surrounding him can be clearly felt. She shivered when she saw wonbin’s dark circles under his eyes and snot under his nose.

“oppa~”

“Wae?” wonbin replied in a very gloomy tone and not looking nor glancing at her. He was just looking straight wearing a poker face, eyes were not even blinking.

“What happened to you?? YOU LOOK DISGUSTING! Go wash your face on the bathroom! Ppali!”

“Okay!”

 

Wonbin, then, went to the nearest sink and saw a cold glass of water and washed his face with it. Unfortunately, the nearest sink is located inside the dining room where jonghun, shinhye, ~~~, and jaejin (who is stealing food from their plates) were eating. The four of them, with mouth hanging on the air, stared at wonbin who sniffed and sat at the seat next to ~~~ and doesn’t bother to dry his face with a towel.

 

“What exactly happened to wonbin oppa?” ~~~ suddenly blur

Please log in to read the full chapter