JUNIEL

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"juniel?" "eonnie?"

"eeee?? you know her?"

"how do you know her?" ~~~ and hongki asked each other.

 

"oppa!!! ................. And..... ~~~??? Oh! Long time no see!! But why are you together?" juniel looked at them quizzically.

"why? Is it bad that we're together?" hongki frowned at juniel and held ~~~ nearer.

"juniel~ah! Meet my yeoja chingu!" hongki stole a kiss from ~~~'s cheeks making the girl blush. Hearing this, juniel started to panic inside. This isn't on her plan, honestly. ~~~ noticed her uneasiness so she poked hongki's arms and pointed to juniel. Hongki looked at where ~~~ was pointing at and also noticed juniel's uneasiness.

“wae?”

“nothing! Hehehe..” juniel nervously chuckled at the people in front of her. she fidgeted on her position and looked at her foot.

“eo!” she suddenly exclaimed which made ~~~ and hongki jumped out of surprise.

“~~~-ah! May i borrow hongki oppa for awhile? I just need to ask him many many many many maaaaaaaaany questions, please?” juniel pulled hongki to her side and held his arms making ~~~ a bit jealous at the skinship but shrugged since she trusts hongki and she knows that juniel likes someone else, or does she? However, without waiting for her answer, juniel immediately pulled hongki harshly leaving ~~~ dumbfounded. Hongki, thinking that it is very important because of juniel’s actions didn’t do anything, instead, he turned to ~~~ while being pulled by juniel and signalled her that he will call her later. ~~~ nodded and pouted when hongki and juniel disappeared from her sight. She looked down and sighed and walked.

 

"yah! Yah! Yah! Wait!!! Stop dragging me juniel~ah! I can walk on my own you know!" hongki almost shouted at juniel resulting to juniel releasing her grip from his wrist.

"sorry oppa!" she looked down and faked a sniff.

"stop it! i know that you’re just faking it. Fake crying doesn't really suit you.. And.. Why did you drag me here? You should've told it to me or waited for me, you know?!"

"but it's really urgent oppa! I really need to do it as soon as possible."

"what is it?" hongki raised his eyebrows, curiosity was clearly written on his face.

"oppa. help me!"

 

 

 

"psssshh.. Babo monkey! Leaving me alone like this??" ~~~ was walking on the street. She was kicking a pebble while pouting. She was still mad and jealous and disappointed because hongki left her, well, basically.. Not him leaving her but him letting juniel drag him. She sighed once again and kicked the pebble.

"aigoo~ only old people sighs... So you're getting old now?"

"i'm not in the mood to hear some jokes oppa!" she turned to her side and saw wonbin

"waeeeeee? Eo! The monkey's not beside you~ he didn't follow you?" wonbin raised his fists and looked around searching for hongki just in case he'll jump out of nowhere and tackle him down while saying.. 'don't touch my girl'.

"what're you doing oppa? You look stupid!” ~~~ turned to him and laughed.

"just in case that monkey tackle me!" ~~~'s laugh vanished when she heard that and lowered her head.

"i wish that'll happen" she uttered softly but wonbin heard it clearly. He went beside her.

"wae??? He really isn't here? So he didn't follow you? That monkey!"

"aniyo oppa! He followed me.. But someone dragged him away from me."

"someone? Who is that someone? Is he cheating on you? like how you are cheating on L.joe?"

"aish! Oppa!! L.joe is just a fantasy! Even though i had seen him before, it is really impossible for me to be with him.. and no! He’s not cheating on me! and the person who dragged him is ....

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

juniel eonnie."

 

 

"bwo? Shirreo!!! I already have a girlfriend juniel~ah! And you know that! I just introduced you to ~~~!"

"but oppa! Jebal! This is the only thing i can think of!"

"if you want help, then call your so-called first love. Don’t involve me!!" hongki turned his back from juniel.

"oppaaaa~ that man.. I don't want him to know that and i'm doing this because of him. Please help me just for once, eo?"

"if you are doing it for him, then at least let him know you’re situation. juniel~ah.. What if ~~~-"

"it won't affect your relationship, promise!" juniel reassured him. Hongki folded his arms and started thinking. Juniel is a really really close hoobae and she helped him for so many times before, maybe agreeing to her favor is enough for paying those times she helped him. he looked at juniel who was looking at him, eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter