RIVAL

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

With dark clouds above her head, she went out their house without even bidding goodbye to her oppa. Oh well, he didn’t have to ask her since jungshin told him that night that he saw her crying and all and he already asked wonbin since he knew what happened. He just stared at his little sister being sulky and sad. Since he promised shinhye that he will fetch her at her house, he called someone that he knows who can help ~~~ forget about what happened at that night.

 

 

Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.

 

~~~ was walking slowly and her head was still hanging down. It’s been already 15 minutes that she’s walking and yet it only takes her halfway on her way to school.

 

“aaaaahhh... it is just a 15 minute walk from your house to school and it’s been already 15 minutes and yet you’re still here?” ~~~ looked up and saw jungshin’s face only inches away from her. she instantly stepped back and chuckled awkwardly.

 

“waeyo jagi? Are you still tired? Do you want me to piggyback you all the way to school?” he said as he put his arms on her shoulders and pulled her closer. ~~~ pouted and tried to move away from him but he didn’t budge making her annoyed.

 

“aish! Jungshin oppa! I’m not in the mood to play games!”

“but i’m not playing with you.” he said as he begins to drag her.

“where are we going?”

“to school.”

“but you..” ~~~ was cut off when she saw what her jungshin oppa was wearing. The exact same male uniform of their school. She looked up at him in confusion.

“they allowed you? i mean! Only 2-3 months left till school vacation.”

“of course! why would i be here if they didn’t allow me? anyways! It’s really easy to get enrolled here, with this handsome face of mine, the principal even fanboyed!” 

“tsk tsk tsk! same old, Same old conceited cocky jerk oppa i know!” ~~~ shook her head and walked ahead of him.

“bwo? What did you say? YAH!” he shouted. ~~~ jumped a little and smiled as she ran away from jungshin and the said latter chased after her.

 

 

Hongki was walking from her room to her locker and vice-versa for already an hour. 15 more minutes till the bell rings and still no sign of ~~~ anywhere. He decided to just stay at her locker and leaned unto it, patiently waiting for her.

 

“hyung! what are you doing here?” jaejin tilted his head.

“waiting for her, what else?” hongki said in a matter of fact tone.

“oh.. why didn’t you go to her house instead? Duh!” jaejin said as he went to his locker that was near ~~~’s and get the things he will need later. He locked it once he get what he wanted and looked at his hyung, thinking that someone something is missing. He snapped his fingers when he finally realized.

“hyung? where’s your tail?” he asked as he looked around, looking for any signs of juniel.

“my tail??” hongki looked at his back specifically, to his and think if he really has a tail.

“you know.. your fake girlfriend!”

“i don’t have a fake girlfriend babo!!! I’m waiting for MY GIRLFRIEND!”

“ay

Please log in to read the full chapter