BLUEBERRIES

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

*lunch time*

 

As soon as the bell rang, hongki quickly packed his things and rushed out of his classroom. He took hasty steps on the way to the rooftop, excitement and nervousness filled his heart and mind. It only took him a few steps when he felt someone clinging unto him. he looked at his left and rolled his eyes at the girl who was hugging him.

 

“juniel~ah.. will you just please leave me alone?”

“oppa. Remember what my pa-“

“your parents said? yeah! I know!!! But please will you just stay out of my sight for the mean time?!” hongki tried to pull his arms away from her grasp but juniel held him tightly.

“oppaaaa~ are you still mad at me? about what happened last night? About that, well—“

“stop talking about that thing, okay?! I don’t want to think or talk about it.” hongki coldly said as he gave her another deadly stare and harshly pulled his arms. He looked forward to continue walking but juniel still insisted. With arms spread widely, she blocked him and stood in front of him.

“oppaaa~” juniel pleaded.

“not now juniel.. please..” hongki said in a soft manner, still controlling his temper and stopping himself from hitting the girl right in front of him.

“but opp-“ hongki cut juniel by shoving her harshly and walked past her but halted.

“i already asked you in a nice manner but you didn’t even listen to me.. just once, for this once, let me just have a moment with her.” he muttered and proceeded on walking.

 

From walking normally to jogging and suddenly running, he was furious, yes. But the excitement overtook the negative feeling and soon dominated it. He ran to the school’s rooftop where he found an already eating ~~~. He frowned when he saw her eating already, not even waiting for him to reach the place, but smiled and tiptoed to where she was.

 

“BOO!” he screamed. He laughed hard and looked at ~~~ thinking that she got shocked but his laugh faded and turned into an awkward smile when he noticed that she didn’t get shocked but instead she was just looking at him, straight into his eyes, it was like she’s digging a hole in his eyes and choking him. He cleared his own throat and awkwardly scratched his head as he sat beside her. He glanced at her lunchbox and looked at the luscious and mouth-watering pancakes.

 

“aaaaaaahh~” he opened his mouth, telling her to put some in his mouth.

“don’t you have your own food?” ~~~ said in a serious, cold tone. He was taken aback at her tone but decided to ignore it.

“i have one! But i want that!” he said and pointed at her food, trying to take it away from her grasp.

“andwae!! Don’t eat!” ~~~ fought as she was getting her own lunchbox but hongki, with his longer arms, put it away from her. He scooped a piece and was about to put it in his mouth when the scent of the pancake filled his nose. He sniffed it and looked at her, bewildered at the scent of pancake.

“i told you not to eat it.” she said and took her lunchbox back.

“why are you eating blueberry flavoured pancake?” hongki whined as he was tempted by the sight of the pancake.

“you know i’m allergic to it!”

“wae? i want to eat this!!! And i told you beforehand to not eat it.” ~~~ argued and resumed on eating her blueberry pancake.

Hongki pouted and sulkily turned to his backpack and put out his lunch. He opened it and offered it to ~~~.

“you want some-“

“shirreo. I’m fine with my food.” She said without glancing at hongki. He sighed and remembered the reason why he was waiting for her that morning.

“~~~-ah.. about last-“

“stop talking and eat! Let’s talk later!” she cut him off again. Hongki obediently nodded and

Please log in to read the full chapter