OFFICIAL

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry we’re late!” Jungshin said when they reached the table where his parents and 4 other people were sitting.

 

“Why are you so late young man? You’ve been late for 40 minutes!! Do you know how-“

 

“it’s okay Mr. Lee. My daughter’s been late too. And it’s okay. at least we spent more time and got to talk more, right?” the man that he assumed is the husband spoke.

 

“okay.” Jungshin’s father said while glaring at his son. Jungshin flinched when he saw his glare.

 

“ooooh~ you have someone with you too? Wait! You look really familiar!” Mrs. Lee exclaimed as she kept on looking at ~~~. On the other hand, the other couple sitting were facing their back on them so they can’t see each other’s faces. Once they saw Jungshin’s mother staring at the girl with him, they turned around, curiosity aroused through them. They wanted to find out who the other couple was.

 

“~~~-ah.” Hongki mumbled. Eyes were wide as he was shocked at the mysterious girl who happened to be his ‘girlfriend.’ Juniel was shocked as well, as she never thought that they will see each other in this kind of event.

 

~~~ heard her name and looked down to see who’s the one calling her. She gasped when she saw the owner of those pair of eyes looking at her. Her lips went agape as she didn’t find the words to say and the things she should do.

 

“You guys know each other?” Mrs. Choi asked them. Hongki looked at her and in his mind he was shouting, ‘YES! YES! OF COURSE! I KNOW HER! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE HER!!’ he really wanted to shout that and pull ~~~ away from Jungshin. He was about to answer her when someone beat him to it.

 

“No.” ~~~ answered and looked at Jungshin signalling him with her eyes to help her. jungshin nodded and turned to his mother.

 

“We don’t know each other. Hehehe.. where should we sit?” he immediately changed the topic.

 

“here. Here!” Mr. Choi ushered him and ~~~ to take a sit beside them and infront of juniel and hongki.

 

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawkward...

 

 

“ehem” the fathers of the both side cleared their throats as they both looked at their children.

 

“We all know that you two will be in an arrange marriage and yet you brought you’re special loved ones. What are you both trying to infer?” Mr. Lee strictly looked at jungshin, raising his brows as if commanding him to tell him the reason why he has someone with him. jungshin fidgeted on his seat, his father’s eyes surely is setting fire on his . He diverted his gaze from his father to somewhere else. ~~~ saw this and bit her lips, suppressing the laughter that were about to escape from her lips.

 

On the other side of table, Juniel and Hongki were sending signals on whether they should run now and never come back or tell his parents that they are just lies and juniel never want to arranged her marriage and she loves someone else. Hongki heard giggling and so he turned his head and looked at ~~~. He saw her biting his lips while looking at Jungshin. She tried to stifle her laughs and he didn’t know why. He became frustrated and clenched his fists. Juniel saw this and held his hand. She nudged him and whispered, ‘control yourself.’ He looked at her and nodded his head.

 

At the same time, ~~~ stopped giggling and saw Hongki looking at Juniel and nodding his head like a child. Hongki smiled at Juniel and continued on talking to her. She looked at them, her eyes full of sorrow and jealousy as she tried to look somewhere else again but she just can’t take her eyes off them.

 

“Yow!” Jungshin waved his hand on her face.

 

“are you alright?” he asked her while studying her face. he saw her eyes and sighed.

 

“I’m sorry! I never knew this will happen.” He said as he sincerely apologized.

 

“It’s okay. no one knows that this will happen.” She muttered.

 

“So no one’s going to answer me??? YEOBO!!! THEY ALL IGNORED ME!!” Mr. Lee dramatically clutched his chest and leaned on his wife’s shoulders

Please log in to read the full chapter