VISIT

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Saturday morning.

 

“are you ready?”

“ne!”

“good!” hongki offered his hand to ~~~ which she gladly accepted.

“wait!” jaeyoung shouted.

“how will we walk with this position?” jaeyoung asked the two elders which observed their current position. ~~~ and hongki were holding hands and they both hold jaeyoung’s hands. So basically, they form a circle.

“ahhhh~ hehehe..” ~~~ removed her hands from hongki and they walked.

“oppa, eonnie. Where are we going, really?” jaeyoung kept on bugging the couple for the nth time since they are just walking and walking without telling her where they are going.

“just! You’ll like it!” hongki grinned at his dongsaeng.

“but i’m tired already!”

“eyy~ we’ve just walked for 30 minutes yet you’re tired already?”

“yes!!”

“you should exercise more jaeyoung~ah!”

“psssh!! Exercise! I don’t need it!! now, carry me on your back oppa!” she reached out her hands to hongki’s back but the latter aren’t going down.

“oppaaaaaaaa~” jaeyoung whined and started to throw tantrums at her oppa and pouted.

“monkey~ carry her now! We’ve walked for long distance already, and she’s still young that’s why!”

Hongki looked at ~~~ then to jaeyoung. He squatted and jaeyoung happily hopped on his back.

“waaaaaah!! Eonnie is really daebak! Eonnie saranghae!”

“yah! How about me? i’m carrying you? don’t you love me?”

“aniyo! You’re evil oppa! If eonnie didn’t ask you to carry me, you really won’t carry me! that’s why i only love eonnie!”

“yah! You little-“

“aigooo~ you two! Stop it! we’re already here!” the siblings stopped bickering and looked at the destination.

“the orphanage?! Waaaaaaah~!” jaeyoung jumped out of his back and ran to inside. The two looked at each other, shaking their heads, they entered the orphanage.

 

“annyeonghaseyo!” they both greeted the ahjumma they also met when they brought back chaewon.

“omo! You two are back again!! Good thing! Chaewon, these days had been very sad and when i asked her why is she feeling blue she told me that she misses you and you forget about her since it’s been 4 months, right? That you haven’t been here.”

The two looked at the ahjumma feeling guilty. But what can they do? They’re busy with each other their school activities and didn’t have time to visit chaewon.

“aigoo~ don’t feel guilty! Chaewon understands it though. And i also understand since there might be so many works in your school, right? Don’t worry i have a son studying too.” The ahjumma reassuringly smiled at them. She patted the head of the two and ushered them to where chaewon is. Once they entered the garden, they easily spotted chaewon and they went there while the ahjumma left them alone.

“eomma! Appa!!!! Wasseo?!” chaewon happily jumped and hugged the both of them.

“i thought jaeyoung is the only one here!!!” she broke the hug and turned to jaeyoung who’s sheepishly grinning at them..

“why are you smiling at us like that?” ~~~ felt that jaeyoung did something wrong and noticed that smile jaeyoung was wearing. Chaewon heard what she asked and sheepishly grin at the both of them, too.

The two looked at the younger ones, curious at what they’re thinking.

“APPA! EOMMA! CONGRATULATIONS!!!” chaewon shouted happily and shook both of their hands.

“huh? Congratulations for what?”

“congratulations! Jaeyoungie told me that you’re a couple n

Please log in to read the full chapter