Rollercoaster

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

I calmed down I saw Sungyeol, Woohyun and L walking towards me from the right side and the rest of Infinite walking towards me from the left. Sungjong ran to me and dragged me with him.

"Noona lets go!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Arasso." I said.

"Hyunnnnnggggggggss!" Sungjong shouted.

"Arasso we are coming!" Hoya shouted back. We brought the tickets and Infinite grabbed a map to see what ride were there. They fought about what rides they wanted to ride. I looked at them amused. *They fight about such useless things.* I shook my head.

"Yah! We can go on the rides we want to ride together now and then we will split up later on arasso?" Sunggyu asked. Infinite nodded.

"Come on!" Sungyeol said running to the direction I guessed where the first ride is located. All of Infinite followed him running.

"Lets go!" L exclaimed and grabbed my hand.

(L pov)

When we were running towards the first ride I held her hand. It feels so right to hold it. I looked at my hand that was holding hers and smiled. When we arrived at the ride I let go of her hand so she doesn't suspect anything. I looked at the ride it was pretty high. I looked at her she looked so scared.

"You scared?" I asked. She nodded.

"Hey. Don't worry, I will be right next to you." I assured. She nodded again and we went to our seats. Woohyun turned around.

"Yah! Why are you sitting with her?" Woohyun ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter