Our Turn

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L pov)

After V told us who the mastermind of all of this was, my fist clenched until my knuckles turned white. *Why didn't I think of her? That .*

"WHAT?!" Woohyun shouted.

"THAT MOTHERF-" Sungyeol shrieked.

"Lanugage. Minji and Sungjong is in the room." Sunggyu said calmly. Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol rolled their eyes.

"Really hyung. HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!" Hoya exclaimed furiously.

"SH." 

"Aish. REALLY?" Dongwoo groaned. When Sunggyu wasn't talking back to them and taking notes down with V they turned to me.

"What are we doing to do hyung?" Sungjong asked nudging me. I shrugged and looked over at Minji.

"You asking him, is like asking a rock. He is too troubled already to thing of this." Sunyeol commented. Normally, I would have glared at him but I just grabbed Minji's hand in mine and started playing with it.

"See. It like he is crazy." Sungyeol stated.

"I feel like I'm crazy." I muttered. They sighed.

"V and I have made a plan that will destory their little plan." Sunggyu stated happily.

"Huh?" Sungjong asked.

"What is it?" Dongwoo asked curiously.

"Well, V knows where their hideout is so we figure if we placed Minji in a safe place and go into to their hideout to get their blue prints for their plans. We can bring them to the police and they can just do the rest of the work." Sunggyu stated. The boys nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter