Pushed In

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

We were all packing for our trip to the beach. All the boys were all ready to go except me. We were all sitting on the couch waiting for my swimsuit that was ordered in a shop in Sunggyu's mall.

"It should be coming soon." Sunggyu stated checking his phone. At that same moment the maid came in with a box in her hands.

"This just came by." she said.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida." Sunggyu said taking it from her hand and passing it to me. The maid bowed and left.

The boys all got up and headed towards the door.

"Go up and change now. We will wait for you outside." V said. I nodded.

"I volunteer to stay and wait for her." Woohyun exclaimed, the others rolled their eyes.

"Do what ever you want hyung." Sungjong said and followed his other hyungs out. L looked me and Woohyun.

"Just go. I'll take care of her. Go." Woohyun said pushing him out. L sighed and just went with it. I giggled softly and went up to the bathroom to change.

I put on the swimsuit given to me and wore my outfit over it.

   

After I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, satisfied of how I look. I rushed down the stairs.

"OPPPAAA~ I"M READYYY~ CAN WEE GOOO NOWWW?~" I sang when I came down the stairs.

"YES, DONGSAENGIE~" Woohyun mimicked me, I pouted and he pulled me out with him.

"What took you so long?!" Sungyeol shreiked alittle.

"Geez. Calm down. She is a girl, she takes her time getting ready. She cares how she looks like unlike someone here who wears the same things over and over and over again." Hoya said snickering a little.Everyone started laughing at him, L pulled me to his side still laughing and hugging me. Sungyeol scoffed and crossed his arms.

As the boys stop laughing, some of us started to whine.

"Can we please goo nowww~?" Sungjong, Dongwoo and I whined. The boys gave us an amused look and nodded.

Everyone split up into 2 cars: Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter