Extra Chapter #8

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!! (:

OMG, THE YEAR IS ALMOST ENDING! :( I hope you all have an amazing Hoilday Season!

I hope 2014 will be wonderful for each and one of you! <3

900+ subbies! About 100 more to go before Life With Mr. Kingka will start! <3

Reminder! If you haven't check the sequel! You can find it in the last chapter (at the bottom)!

thankyouuuuuu, my lovely readers<3 enjoy the chapter! saranghaeyo! <3 :*

-omgeunhae

__________

Listen to this: INFINITE- Lately

 

Merry Christmas

"Minji-ah! I know you're meeting with Myungsoo and you want to be pretty but can you please speed up a bit dear? We are running late dear!" mom called from downstairs.

I looked in the one more time before pouting and heading downstairs.

"Its not that I want to look pretty in front of him mom. I just want to look good for his family. Plus, I never actually celebrated Christmas with them the last 5 years I have been dating Myungsoo." I sighed as I reached the end of the stairs. My dad and mom shook their heads. 

"Aigooo. Your in-laws adore you already!" dad stated and I made a face.

"They are not my in-laws! Umma! Appa! Plus, I want to make a better impression." I stated and they rolled their eyes.

"Okay okay. Lets go we are late." mom said as she gently pushed me out the door towards the car.

When we arrived there was a mob of people, but this time, it wasn't a mob of unknown business people greeting each other but actual people conversing, laughing and joking with each other full heartily.

"Annyeonghaseyo umma, appa!" I greeted the moment I saw them.

"Omo, Minji-ah you're always so pretty! My daughter is the prettist." she prasied I smiled.

"Aigoo! Is this Myungsoo's girlfriend?" a woman asked. L's mom smiled and nodded.

"This is my in-law!" his mom gently tugged my mom next to her, I smiled.

"Oh! Minji-ah! Myungsoo is in his room witht the other boys. I'll call him for you." she said as she made her way to the end of the staircase.

"Myungsoo-ah! Minji is here!" his mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs. She backed away making sure there was space for all the guys to come down.

In flash, Myungsoo made his way down the stairs first with all the other guys shoving eachother.

"Hi, baby." he panted as he reached me with sweat on his forehead, I giggled and wiped his forehead.

"What happened? Why are you sweating?" I asked him amused, seeing the other guys sweating too.

"No hi?" he pouted. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Hi Myungie oppa." I greeted. He beamed.

"So what happened?" I asked. He hugged me and placed his head on my shoulder.

"We fought to come down first." he replied.

"We kinda was f-" he started but was cut off by Woohyun.

"That vicious boyfriend of yours practically wrestle his way out the door first!" Woohyun complained.

"He elbowed me in the rib! TWICE!" Sungyeol shrieked.

"You had it bad?! He elbowed me in the face!" Jimin shouted.

"Yah! Thats because your short!" V exclaimed.

"Me? Short? YAH!" Jimin exclaimed back.

"GUYS!" I shouted causing them to stop fighting. I looked at L.

"Apologize." I stated. He pouted.

"I don't wanna." 

"Oppa."

"No."

"Kim Myungsoo. Now." I warned and he gawked at me.

"But! They said if they got here before me they were gonna hug you and kiss you!" he whined. I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"Apologize first." I whispered and he obeyed.

"Sorry." he mumbled and pouted.  I gave him a smile and turned to the other boys who looked pleased.

"Now you apologize." I stated and they looked at me, shocked.

"But noona!" Sungjong whined with Jungkook nodding behind him.

"If you guys didn't tempt him, he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter