Us.. and Them?

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-At L's house- (your pov)

We were sitting on the couch cuddling with each other. I sighed.

"I missed this." I mumbled snuggling closer to him. He chuckled and pulled me even closer him.

"Mhmm." he mumbled, closing his eye and buried his head in my hair. I smiled and looked around to see only maids.

"Where is Moonsoo? I miss him, I haven't seen him in a while." I asked. He opened is eyes and looked around.

"I.. actually don't know." he stated reaching out to grab his phone.

Just when he was about to call him, a group entered the living room. A male, a female and Moonsoo.

Moonsoo saw us and his smile got wider.

"HYUNG! NOONA!" he shouted and jumped on us.

"YAH! YOU'RE HEAVY" L shouted at him displeased. Moonsoo pouted and got off of us. I smiled.

"Hello kiddo!" I said ruffling his hair.

"Noona is the best!" he said happily. L scoffed but turned his attention to the people watching them.

"Umma.. Appa.." he called softly. I looked at them and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted. They looked a me.

"Myungsoo.. who is that?" his dad asked. I took a small glance at Myungsoo, he looked nervous.

"She is Lee Minji..." he started. His parents looked at him curiously.

"She is my girlfriend." he stated. His parents had an undescribable look.

..........

They said nothing for a couple of seconds.

"Noona is really nice."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter