Forgive

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Outside L's house (your pov)-

I looked at L's house and sigh. *Why did I even agree to come here?* I thought.

"Minji-ah!" I heard someone called me. I saw L running to me and waving to me.

"You actually came!" L exclaimed while opening the gate so I can come in.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Come on." L grabbed my hand and started to run inside. *Great my heart is beating fast again.*

(L pov)

I held her hand. I actually held her hand. I smiled like an idiot. When we reached the house I brought her to my backyard. I led her to the bench and sat down, I patted the seat next to me. She sighed and sat down.

"Why are we outside?" She asked.

"Um. Because I want to explain to you what happened the other day." I replied rubbing his neck.

"What? What other day?" She asked.

"The day you came over." I answered.

"Oh." She said looking down.

"I know you said you someone was unhappy because you were in my house. Was that person me?" I asked. She slightly nodded.

"How do you know I didn't like you in my house?" I asked.

"Well.. You didn't talk to me, you looked at me with no expression and you went to your room." She explained looking down. I nodded. *She caught me looking at her? Aish!*

"That day I did like you here." I confessed. She looked up with a surprised look on her face.

"I'm just used to socializing new people." I confessed again. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter