My Girl

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L pov)

She looked at me shocked. I grew nervous. Was she going to reject me?

(Your pov)

"Oppa are you serious?" I asked still in shock.

"Yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You don't have to say yes if you don't feel the same way. I will be okay." he said. I went to hug him, tightly.

"Is this my yes?" he asked. I nodded and he hugged me back. I started smiling like a idiot.

(L pov)

I was so happy when she said she was going to be my girlfriend. We were sitting, holding hands with her head on my shoulder on the bench that was on the roof top I was asking me a bunch of Questions so I guess she was curious to why I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"When did you start liking me?" she asked.

"When I was assigned to do the project with you. Well when you first talked to me." I replied using my thumb to her hand.

"I thought I was just your bestfriend. Thats why I was so shocked when you asked me to be your girlfriend." she confessed.

"Well aren't you my bestfriend? Huh?" I asked shrugging my shoulder making her head go up and down. She laughed.

"Your my bestfriend and my girlfriend." I stated.

"I guess your my bestfriend and my boyfriend then." she said. I chuckled.

"Yeah." 

"Oh as your boyfriend I have one request." I stated.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You have to call me Myungsoo oppa." I commanded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter