L's House

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-After School (your pov)-

When class was dismissed I tried to pack my things as fast possible afraid that L would leave me if I was taking too long. When I was done L walked towards the door, I followed him. When we reached the gate we waited for something I didn't know what though. When I saw a limo stopped in front of us I knew this is what we was waiting for.

"Young master and his classmate" the driver greeted while opening the door of the limo. *Young master?* I thought. L just walked inside of the limo without greeting back, I bowed to the driver then got inside of the limo. There was a awkward silence during our ride. I would steal glances of him from time to time but look away if he looked back at me.

-In the Car (L pov)-

I saw her stealing glances at me from time to time. *I'm I that handsome?* I questioned in my head. *Ofcourse I am!* I thought. I chuckled softly not wanting her to hear me. *She is cute though. Wait, WHAT I'M I SAYING!?* I thought and face palm myself. *Aish something has gotten into me lately.*

-Outside of A HUGE HOUSE (your pov)-

My mouth instantly dropped when I saw the place L is living in. *Is his parents millionaires?* I questioned mentally. *My crush is a rich boy huh?* I frowned thinking that. *No wonder he doesn't like me.*  I followed followed him in to the house and he led me to the livingroom which was like the size of my house.

"So, what do you want to do the project on?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter