Truth&Talk; With BTS

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(V pov)

We went into her room to see her lying in bed with her head bandaged. My hands clenched in anger. That does this to my best friend will have to face me.

I saw L walk to her to the chair next to her bed and her hair. He held her hand in his and sat there for a while. After a while he looked up at me to signal me to talk. All the attention was turned to me.

"The people who I believe planned this.. is... my step sister and my younger sister." I confessed looking down on the foor.

"What?" L asked disbelief. I nodded.

"I was apart of the plan because I lost a bet and was threaten to do as she was told. She said if I didn't go to your school and separate you and Minji she would send people to kill my best friends in my old school." I started. Infinite nodded understanding the situation.

"Is that why you told meyou would take her away from me the other time?" L asked. I nodded.

"But till this day, I didn't do that, no, I couldn't do that because I treated you guys as friends now and I can't bear to see my friends hurt because of me. Hyung, I only said that to you because I believed I could do it since I wasn't emotionally attached to you guys, but soon enough I was. Minji became my best friends and so did all of you." I explained.

"Since you didn't do what you were told, what will happen to your other friends?" Sunggyu asked. I shrugged.

"I was banish to call them. If I did they would have killed me or Minji." I said glancing over to my best friend lying on bed.

"That is some sick sisters you have there." Hoya commented. I faintly chuckled.

"Ani. My younger sister was innocent as ever but my noona kinda brain-washed her. My younger sister idolizes her now." I explained. They nodded.

"Do you know what they are lanning next?" Woohyun asked. I shook my head.

"Ani. I had to lie to them that I was close on taking Minji away from you but she found out now I'm not."

"So what you gonna do now hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Molla. I wasn't even supposed to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter