Teasing

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-L's car- (Your Pov)

We were driving to our location for our first date. I didn't know where it was. I would constantly ask L about where we were goinghe would just shrug like he doesn't know.

"Oppa~" I whined.

"Mhmm?"

"Where are we going?" I asked again. He shrugged again smirking. I sighed giving up. I faced the window and without me realizing I fell asleep.

(L pov)

I wanted to so whenever she asked about the location of our date I would just shrug. She constantly asked until she gave up knowing I won't tell her anything. When we arrived, I unbuckled my seatbelt and faced her. Her back was facing towards me. 

"Minji-ah." I called out not knowing she was asleep.

"Babe." I called out again but she didn't move. I tapped on her lightly thinking that she was angry at me. She shifted her position so now she was facing me. I chuckled seeing that she was sleeping.

"Minji, wake up. We are here."  I shook her lightly. She opened her eyes slowly and started streching.

"We are here?" she asked. I nodded. She looked out of the window then looked at me.

"You couldn't tell me we were going to a movie theater?" She asked pouting.

"I wanted the location to be a surprise." I replied. She smiled and kissed my lips.

"Lets go?" I asked. She nodded. When we got outside I held her hand immediately.

"What do you want watch?" I asked.

"Anything will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter