My Crush

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I was walking to class with Taehee's heavy bag. I stopped halfway becuase I spotted a group of boys, a group of 7 good looking boys walking into the school gates. Girls started screaming "OMO! ITS INFINITE!" "MARRY ME OPPA!" "I LOVE YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME?" "SUNGYEOL OPPA!" "WOOHYUN OPPA!" "DONGWOO OPPA!" "SUNGJONG OPPA!" "HOYA OPPA!" "SUNGGYU OPPA!" "L OPPA!" I frozed hearing that name. I glanced over to Infinite seeing L walking in the middle with a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but to look at him. I couldn't stop staring him, the boy I had a crush on since freshman year.

"Minji-ah" I heard someone call me and I snapped out of my staring and looked at the person who called me- Taehee

"Minji-ah what are you staring?" Taehee asked moving her head trying to see what I was staring at.

"Nothing. I was just daydreaming abit." I said slightly blushing because of the fact I was caught staring at L.

"You were looking at Infinite weren't you?" Taehee questioned with a smirk on her face.

"Ani." I denied not looking at her in the eye.

"Don't deny it! I know you were looking at them. Its okay you can have anyone in Infinite EXCEPT L. He's mine and you know it. Arasso?" Taehee said. I just nod my head as she tapped my nose.

"Good! Let's go to class." Taehee exclaimed while dragging me along with her.

-At Class-

When Taehee and I walked into class we saw girls crowding around the back, we knew why. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter