Morning in L's House

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-In the morning (your pov)-

The sun hit on my face. I woke up because it was heating up my face. I rolled around the bed. I noticed the bed was not mine, I opened my eyes and shot up. I looked around. *Where am I?* I slowly got out of bed and headed towards the door. When I opened the door I saw L drying his hair.

"Hey, baby." he said smiling. He came to me and tried to give me a kiss on the lips but I covered my lips.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"I don't care." he said and moved my hand so he can kiss me on the lips. He started kissing me non-stop. When he broke the kiss I looked at him.

"You're done right? Because I need to go home and get ready." I said.

"No need. You can get ready here." he said walking into his room.

"What? I need a fresh set of my uniform." I replied. He shook his head and went to his closet.

"Here." he said passing me a girl uniform. I raised my eyebrows.

"Oppa, where did you get this?" I asked scanning the uniform.

"I asked the maid to go to your house to get it." he explained getting his uniform. 

"And how did the maid go into my house?" I asked looking at him.

"You had keys in your bookbag babe." he said. 

"Oh."

"Yeah. Baby, would you mind to get out of the room? I gotta change. You can change in the bathroom." he said. I nodded and headed out of the room. When I was done I went downstairs to see L and Moonsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter