NO!

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-At the Shack- (L pov)

When we arrived to the shack we saw a lot of guards there. AND I MEAN A LOT, like probably about 70-100 guards outside.

"How can police come by and not suspect anything?" Hoya asked.

"Police don't come to area. Its too bothersome. There are always gangs fighting here." J-hope informed. Infinite nodded, understanding.

"How do we get in?" Sungjong asked.

"We ask nicely first. Remember- no guns until we see they have guns and pointing it at us." Sunggyu informed. We all nodded.

"Is the undercover cops here?" Jungkook asked as we headed towards the shack.

"Yeah. Obviously maknae." Jimin replied.

When we reach the guards they eyed us.

"What do you want?" they asked.

"I have something that belongs to me in there." I said cooly.

"You can't enter." he answered flattly.

"Really?" I tested. He looked me confused and that time I pushed my way through.

I broke down the door with my foot while the some of the guys started fighting the guards.

Sungjong, Sungyeol, Jimin and V came with me. We started breaking door to door to find Minji.

I broke one of the door and ahead of me was Minji.

"Minji!" I shouted and ran to embrace her.

The others came in and helped me untie her but her ropes were too tight. We were in the middle of cutting her ropes when a voice interuptted us.

"Well, well L oppa." She come forward and glared at Minji. I bit my bottom lip and cursed myself.

"Hello to you too Taehyung." she g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter