I Don't Know!

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-In the Car (L pov)-

I fell asleep during our ride to the new amusement park nearby. Nearby? I looked at my watch we were in the car for about 40 minutes. Woohyun hyung said it was nearby. Then I notice something heavy on my shoulder it was Minji's head. *She looks like an angel when she is sleeping.* I smiled. My heart started beating really hard and I started to have butterflies in my stomach. *Do I like her? Do I have a crush on her?* I'm confused. She suddenly hugged my arm and snuggled close to me. I blush and chuckled *She is so cute and beautiful.* The car stopped and looked at Dongwoo hyung he got out of the car and came to the back door and opened it.

(your pov)

"Wake up guys!!! WE ARE HERE!" I heard Dongwoo calling us. I opened my eyes slightly and saw I was hugging something I looked up to see L looking down at me. I quickly let go and blushed.

"I'm sorry!" I said feeling really embaressed.

"It's okay." L replied rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and quickly rushed out of the car.

"Woah dongsaeng-ah! Calm down! The amusement park isn't going anywhere Wohyun said grabbing my arm. Sungyeol whispered something in his ear and he quickly let me go I ran to the gate trying to calm down while waiting for them.

(L pov)

"HE WHAT?" Woohyun shouted he looked at me and stormed his way to me. *This is not good.*

"You!" Woohyun said when he came to me.

"I?" I asked confused.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter