Kim Taehyung

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DOUBLE UPDATE! READ THE LAST ONE FIRST IF YOU DIDN'T!*

 

-School- (your pov)

Feeling lifeless as ever, I made my way towards the school. There were a lot of girls crowding around the front. It must be Infinite, they are all single anyways now. I looked over seeing that it wasn't Infinite causing the swarm of girls.

"Huh?" I asked and tried to find the reason of the sea of girls in front of the school. I saw a blondish-brunette boy in the middle trying to greet all of girl while trying to get out. *A new good-looking boy caused this? I smell new kingka.* I shook my head and walked away.

While walking in the hallway, I bumped into a familar person- L.

I looked at him for a few seconds and looked away.

"I'm sorry." I said walking away. He caught my wrist and pulled me towards him. At an instant I was trapped between his arms.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled in ear. I tried wiggling out of his embrace but he was stronger than me.

"L-shi can u let me go?" I asked nicely. His grip loosen a bit.

"L-L-s-s-h-h-i?" he asked stuttering. I didn't reply to him.

"You don't need to say sorry. I'm okay." I said. At that time the bell rang.

"Class is starting, I'll go first." I mumbled softly and started walking to class. I heard L's footsteps following me.

(L pov)

When we reached the classroom. I stumped in my seat next to Minji.

*L-shi... She is being formal towards me again.* I sighed and looked at her taking her supplies out of her bookbag.

*Did I lose her already?* Without anything out I put my head down againist the table. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter