Kingka & The Sidekick

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

L and I sat on the grassy field. I was laying on his lap with my eyes close letting the sun hit my face.

"Minji what you want to do to for the rest of the summer?" he asked. I thought for a moment.

"I don't know." I replied. He raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know?" he asked. I nodded and thought again.

"But whatever we do, I want to do it with you." I stated opening my eyes.

"Ofcourse, I'm your perfect boyfriend / future husband. You have to do everything with me." he stated.

"Who said I'm marrying you? You're too cocky for my liking." I teased.

"Oh really? Saids the only who fell for me first." he teased back. I pouted.

"I didn't know back then you were this cocky." I argued.

"Whatever." he said sticking out his tongue.

"I can't believe you liked me back though." I confessed. 

"I thought you would fall for a popular snobby pretty girl." I added.

"Oh really now? Thinking bad things about me? Plus don't I already have pretty girl right here?" he questioned. I shrugged.

"I don't find myself pretty." I stated. He scoffed.

"Are you crazy?" he asked. I blinked at him.

"Who would you think I would fall for? Taehee?" he asked accusingly.

"Maybe, you guys were close back then." I replied.

"She was wayyyy too clingly for my liking babe." he stated. I looked down.

"Well how was I supposed to know. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter