Visit the Mental

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

When we arrived at the hostipal, we went to the front desk to ask for Taehee's room.

"Yoo Taehee is at room 4F68" she stated. We thanked her and made our way up the stairs.

"I can't believe we are doing this." Rap Monster commented. The guys nodded.

"I wanna see how is she is doing though." I stated, pouting.

"Princess, you're too nice." L argued. I pouted. 

"It's not a crime to be nice." I muttered.

When we arrived at the floor, it wasn't hard to find the room. I mean, its the only room with police guarding it.

As we walked towards the room, one of the police officers greeted us.

"Ah, kids. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We wanna visit Taehee." Sunggyu replied. He raised a brow.

"Why so?" 

"The princess here, wants to see how she is doing." Sungyeol muttered.

"She has woken up but is currently resting now. We have found that she has a mental problem." He said.

"Well, no . Who does that?" V commented. The guys nodded.

"You may visit her but I will send in a few officers as protection." he stated. We all nodded and bowed.

We tried to enter as quietly as possible. V placed a hand on Heejin's mouth to prevent her from speaking.

"Shh." he whispered to her.

I examined her and she looked like a mess. When L and I took a babystep closer her eyes suddenly opened. I gasped.

"YOU!" she shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter