Beaten

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-After lunch (L pov)- 

When we finished lunch alittle early so we decided to go to class early to avoid fangirls. We sat at separate tables waiting for our partners to come in from lunch. When our classmates started coming in from lunch I waited to see Minji comes towards me... but that never happened. I looked at Infinite and they gave me a worried look and shrugged. I then looked at Taehee who winked and waved at me, I looked away and  cringed in disgust. *Maybe she went home* I thought started writing my notes.

-While with you (your pov)-

I stopped crying and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked disgusting. My uniform was ripped in different parts and I had bruises everywhere. I cleaned up myself trying to look not beat up and made my way to the nurse's office so my bruises can be treated. My body ached like crazy I felt like I was dying at the moment.

When I walked into the nurse's office her eyes widened.

"What happened to you sweetie?" the nurse asked. 

"I fell." I lied.

"There is no fall that can give bruises like this." the nurse said pointing to the big bruise on my upper arm. I looked down.

"Beaten up?" she asked. I nodded slightly. She then began her treatment. When she was done. I bowed to her.

"Thank you." I said. I turned to leave but she stopped me.

"Class is over you should go home. Cover your bruises if you don't want anyone to see it and if you ever need me . C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter