Myungsoo Oppa is Mine

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Still at Lunch (your pov)-

I finally felt better. I learned to ignore what everyone was saying and just enjoy every moment in my life.

"Myungsoo oppa." I called him. He looked at me.

"Yeah baby?" he asked.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I told him. He nodded. I stood up and started walking to the bathroom

"Come back quickly!"  he exclaimed. I looked at him and nodded. When I finished, I started walking back to the table when bumped into trouble.

"Look its Woolim High's !" Taehee exclaimed. Her group laughed. I scoffed.

"I'm the ? Look who is talking!" I exclaimed.

"At least I don't play with people's hearts! L oppa and Woohyun oppa?" she exclaimed.

"Woohyun oppa and I are just friends." I stated.

"Sure. Like I believe you, backstabbing !" she shouted. My fist curled into a ball. People started crowding around us.

"Whats going on?" L asked popping out of nowhere with Infinite.

"Oppa! She is saying means things to me!" Taehee whined clinging on to L arm.

"Aish! Let go of me! Its uncomforable!" L exclaimed prying her hand off him. When he did he went by my side to hug me. He saw my fist curled into a ball and tried to calm me down.

"Oppa!" Taehee whined when she saw L ignore her.

"What did she say?" Sungyeol asked not convinced you said mean things to her.

"She called me a oppa!" Taehee stated. Hoya and Woohyun scoff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter