Extra Chapter #6

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7OO SUBBIES! AIGO! THANKS GUYS! SARANGHAEYO GUYS!~

-omgeunhae

__________________________________

Introduction to the Business

(your pov)

L's parents invited me to a business party because L was going to inherit it after he graduated from college, now me being his girlfriend means I had to go to these parties with him.

I didn't mind considering I was with L the whole time and I get to meet new people but I wasn't a formal person.. I like things simple and and casual and these business parties are the total opposite.

I was in the Kim's manison, getting ready since there were stylists there already. I was given this gorgous outfit that was simple yet appropriate for the occassion.

     

 

"Hey, you done?" L asked as he knocked on the door to his bedroom.

"Yeah." I said as I slowly approached the door hoping I wouldn't trip and land flat on my face.

As I opened the door, it revealed a group of good looking boys- Infinite.

 

"Omo. Noona looks so prettyyyyy~" Sungjong sang as scanned my outfit.

"Aigo. Ahjumma does has good taste.. Maybe L got that from her?" Dongwoo teased that caused L to elbow playfully in his stomatch.

"Lets have a better look!" Woohyun exclaimed as he twirled me around causing me to lose my balance and stumble in to L's arm.

"Geez hyung. Calm down. SHE HAS HEELS ON." L shouted irriated that I might have gotten hurt.

"Can't girls run and dancing with those on like how the girl idols do it?" Sungyeol asked dumbly. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Cause all girls, can be that pretty and that talented at the same time but sorry to break it to you oppa not all girls have the talent to run and dance in heels. I can barely walk fast in heels." I informed him. He made a 'o' shape with his mouth and so did Woohyun.

"I don't like you walking with heels that tall." L whispered in my ear. I looked at him.

"I don't either but it matches my outfit. See don't I look pretty?" I asked as I looked at his door mirror.

"Pabo." he said as he gently pushed the side of my head.

"You look pretty in everything. Are we going through this again?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I can walk in these. Its just slowly plus, I have you to support me." I told him. He nodded.

"Okay, okay. No running around. I don't need my girlfriend with a sprained ankle." he stated. I giggled.

"Okay. I promise, I won't be the girlfriend who tripped and got a sprained ankle." I asssured. He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Good." he whispered as he kissed me.

When we broke the kiss, we noticed Infinite disappeared. We laughed, our moments are too much for those to handle.

As we walked down the stairs we were greeted by L's parents, Moonsoo and Infinite.

"Ah, Minji sweetheart you look lovely." L mom exclaimed as soon as I got down with L.

"Ah thanks umma." I thanked her. *Yes, you call her umma because she wanted you too.*

"Is the in-laws he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter