Final Extra Chapter

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS WILL BE THE LAST.... LAST CHAPTER I WILL POST HERE.

IT BREAKS MY HEART BUT ITS TIME TO MOVE ON.

LOL. ^OVER DRAMATIC. I KNOW. I KNOW. WATCHING TOO MUCH DRAMAS LATELY.

BUT SERIOUSLY LAST CHAPTER. CHAPTER 110.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR KINGKA & THE SIDEKICK BUT ITS TIME TO SAY BYE. 

AS PROMISED. 1000 SUBBIES=EXTRA CHAPTER.

BTW: HAPPPYYYYY NEEWWWWW YEARRRR! 2014! <3

HERE IT IS<3: 

 

THE QUESTION:

I haven’t seen L in a couple of weeks now, he has been so busy with the company….

I sighed as I looked out my window, admiring the night view. I would call him but I was afraid he was busy so I didn’t.

Just then my phone starting ringing and I immediately ran to it pressing accept without checking who was calling first.

“Hello?” I asked thinking it was probably L or something but to my disappointment… it wasn’t.

“Hello? Minji-ah?” the voice greeted and I knew who it was- Sunggyu.

“Uh. Hello Gyu oppa.” I greeted.

“Are you free right now?” he asked.

“Yeah. I have nothing to do to.”  I replied.

“Do you want to go out with us? Infinite is going to the movies.” He told me and I nodded.

“Yeah, I wanna go! When are we going?” I asked.

“Whenever, you’re ready. Hurry though!” he stated, I nodded even though he couldn’t see me.

“Okay. I’ll get ready now.” I said as we bid goodbye and I got myself ready.

I made myself presentable since almost everyone in South Korea knew me as the girlfriend of one of the most handsome and rich boys/men of South Korea. Some even call me his fiancé, even though, I’m not- yet. I wonder when that day will come… I would be the happiest person alive. Just thinking about me and Myungsoo on the alter makes my heart flutter in happiness… Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim Myungsoo.

When I stopped my daydreaming, I called Sunggyu oppa again.

“Oh, Minji-ah you’re done?” he asked.

“Mhmm. You can pick me up now.” I replied.

“Okayy~” he half sang and hung up the phone.

A couple of minutes later, we were in the car.

“What movie are we going to watch?” I asked. They gave me a sheepish smile.

“About thattt…” Dongwoo started.

“We aren’t watching a movie.” Hoya finished. I raise my eyebrows.

“So... where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise… you’ll see.” Woohyun said as he gave me a greasy smile. I nodded as I stared out the window. I opened my phone to see L as my screensaver, I smiled as my thumb ran over his face.

“You miss hyung huh?” Sungjong who was sitting next to me asked. I gave him a smile and nodded.

“I haven’t seen or talk to him in a while.” I told him and he nodded.

“We haven’t talk to him in a while too.” Sungyeol stated and I nodded.

“He must be really busy.” I mumbled softly.

“Don’t worry noona. When he comes back, he’ll stick to you like gum again.” He said and I chuckled.

“You think?” I asked and he nodded.

“We’ll see.” I replied.

When we reached our location, I started to unbuckle my belt.

“Minji-ah, sit here with Sungjong and Dongwoo.” Sunggyu stated as the guys started leaving the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter