Her Fairytales

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(3rd person pov)

"NOOOO!"

Taehee ignored their protests and held the gun tighter.

"Why are you so selfish?" Woohyun came in barging in by himself.

"HYUNG!" the guy shouted. He smirked at them.

"I'm selfish?" Taehee asked herself.

"I'm not selfish." she answered. Woohyun scoffed.

"Really now?"

"If you weren't selfish why are you holding a gun and pointing it at Minji huh?" Woohyun tested.

"Its her, who ruined my life." Taehee explained. Woohyun shook his head.

"Aniyo. You were overobessessed with L. That ruined your life." he explained.

"Ani. Ani. I love L. ANIYA!" she shouted.

"You're in denial. Many girls in Woolim High 'loved' L but never hurt Minji like you did when they were announce as a couple."

"Thats because they didn't love him as much as I did." she sobbed. Woohyun rubbed his temples.

"You don't love him! You are simply obessessed with him. If you love him, you would let him go because he is happy with her." Woohyun exclaimed a bit pissed off now.

"But- he would be so much happier with me. What does she have that I don't? She is just my sidekick, she is a loser, servant and I'm- I'm like royalty at school- the princess. L is the prince. Aren't fairytales like that? The princess and prince always end up together."

"If thats the case, I'm just not the right prince for you then." L said.

"Princess and prince do en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter