Extra Chapter #7

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE BECAUSE THERE IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE STORY(S) HERE-

Hello there, my lovely reader! We reached 800+ subscribers for this story, yeah.. 800 subscribers. There is almost 1000 subcribers for this story. I have no words to say how much this means to me because... I remember having 1 subscriber and I was so happy, that actually made my day. When this story was my first story I have ever made... I guess you can say it was special to me. When this story ended on chapter 101, people wanted a sequel but I had other plans that stopped me from making a sequel. Now, that I have an plot idea I'm going to make a sequel for you guys as a 1000 subscriber gift sorta. YES I'M MAKING A SEQUEL! You guys can check it out now, I will post a link right under this is its easier for you to find. So, enough of my ranting, I hope you all liked the 'surprise' I gave you. There will be a lot more to come so please look forward to it! PS; there will be about 2-3 extra chapter left in this story before I move on the sequel! ENJOY THE NEW EXTRA CHAPTER! xoxo, iloveyouguys!

*The link will be given at the end of this chapter!!!* *SCROLL DOWN*

-omgeunhae<3

 

A Crazy Graduation.

It was the day of our college graduation, years of hardships in college has finally passed.

I smiled brightly at L who was next to me. He pecked me on the cheek.

"Congrats baby." he said as he moved a loose strand of hair off my face.

"Congrats to you too. You're going to handle the company now." I said as I his face.

"Yes, I don't really want to though. I still want to go out and hang out." he pouted. I chuckled.

"Myungsoo! You're 22 now! Come on!" I told him.

"So are you. What are you going to do when you get out huh?" he asked. I looked at him.

"I got plans, don't you worry okay?" I told him.

"You're working at my company right? Remember what mom said." he reminded and groaned.

"You're really not going to let me touch the business stuff?" I asked him pouting a little.

"Yup." he nodded as he held me in a hug.

"Aigooooo! Yeobo look!" two voices were heard behind us. L turned around and saw it was our parents and Moonsoo.

"Annyeong umma, appa, Moonsoo!" we exclaimed happily. They chuckled.

"You guys look happy." L's mom commented. We nodded.

"No more school!" we exclaimed again. 

"No more homework."

"Projects."

"Exams."

"Labs."

"Life is going to be amazing." I told them.

"Maybe for you noona but not for hyung." Moonsoo snickered. Myungsoo pouted.

"You're a CEO now hyung." Moonsoo said as he patting Myungsoo's cheek lightly.

"Yah. You're gonna be one too. In two years!" My Myungsoo exclaimed. Moonsoo stucked out his tongue.

"I still got two years though hyung!" he teased and this made Myungsoo pissed and tense up.

"Hey, hey, calm down." I said as I tried to calm Myungsoo down. I kissed his cheek and he relaxed and smiled.

"This dongsaeng of mine, he will be the death me. I swear." he muttered, frowning again. I sighed.

"Childish!" I said as I kissed his cheek again and he frown flipped back into a smile. The parents started giggling/chuckling.

"Aigoo. Minji is the only person that makes Myungsoo act this way." L's mom stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter