Whats Mine

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-School- (your pov)

I felt so annoyed that the two boys in front of me are fighting for such as small reason.

"Can you guys stop? Aish." I cried. They looked at me.

"Can't you just go to class?" I exclaimed walking towards my classroom leaving them dumbfounded. They both scoffed at each other and made their way to class.

I sat down in my seat and angrily took my stuff out. *L and V are going to kill me.*

L and V made there way into the classroom with Infinite trailinf behind them with a confused look. They looked at me then pointed to the two and gave me a confused look. I shrugged. I don't know what going on between those two.

L plopped down next to me while V was in front of the classroom talking to the teacher. L leaned closer to me.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked.

"Taking back what's mine?" he asked back innocently. I scoffed.

"Yeah right. Said the one who treated me coldly for weeks." I replied.

"I had a reason." he argued.

"Whatever you say. If you were guilty you should have talked to me, not give me a cold shoulder." I told him. He sighed.

"Maybe, I should have right?" he said softly but I heard him.

"You think?" I asked. He just stayed quiet.

The teacher assigned V to the seat across from us. I saw L scowl at him.

"Stop." I told him and he stopped.

"You follow her commands so well. You should be her dog." V chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter