This Bull

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L pov)

"MINJI!" I exclaimed and ran to her floating body as fast as possible.

I zoomed past the guys without noticing them giving me a concerned-confused face.

"YAH, L WHERE AR-" Dongwoo started but stopped as they saw a body floating on the beach slightly.

"MINJI-AH!" they all shouted and ran towards me and Minji.

I half swam to MInji since the water was not that deep. When I reached her, I carried her body on the shore. People started crowding around us.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Explain now." Hoya stated while I was checking her.

"I don't know. Some bastard pushed her in. I saw her being pushed into the water when I was walking back from the boardwalk." I explained quickly. I felt her not breathing so I started doing cpr on her.

"Who is it now?" Woohyun said with his teeth gritted together.

"Wait what?" V asked totally confused because he wasn't there during the cola-spiking situation.

"Someone spiked her drink before and she went unconious." Sungyeol explained.

"Shut up guys. L is concentrating." Sunggyu hissed.

A few moments later, she started to cough out water. I sighed relieved.

"Noona. You okay?" Sungjong asked. She didn't respond, she was pale as ever and her breathing was not even at all.

"Hey, babe you okay?" I asked getting worried and tense again. She didn't answer me, she was trying to get her eyes open but it would open completely. She tried to speak but it was so soft you couldn't even hear her.

"You're scaring me now." Sungyeol commented. I placed her head gently on her sand.

"L hyung, you're-re h-a-nnn-dd." Sungjong whispered in fear. *What?* I glance at my hand that was once on Minj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter