Getting the Idea

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-At School- (your pov)

Its been about a week after the incident. Things qickly went back to normal. Well, almost everything. L hasn't been himself lately. I know its because of what happened but he is just so distant.

It was a Monday, I was walking to school with Infinite, everyone except L. I sighed.

"What's wrong Minji? Missing your boyfriend?" Sungyeol asked teasingly.

"Oppa, Its not funny." I replied sighing again.

"Aigooooo! Minji-ah he will come through." Woohyun assured hugging me. I shrugged him off slightly and was walking ahead of them.

"Kim Myungsoo has to get his act together." Hoya muttered. Infinite nodded and quietly followed me to school.

-Classroom-

I was in class taking notes when someone walked in late. It was my seatmate/boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. I looked at him, we made eye contact for a second and he looked away. I sighed but my eyes never left him. He sat down in his seat.

"Mr. Kim, why are you late today?" Ms. Park questioned when he walked in without a word. He shrugged. Ms. Park sighed.

"Never be this late again." Ms. Park stated and went back to writing on the board and explaining. I looked back at Infinite and they shrugged but nodded their heads to L signalling me to talk to him. I shook my head and looked away. I tooked a glance at L, he was copying his notes and with that I picked up my pen and started writing.

When class ended. I wanted to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter