Finding Out

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-At School (L pov)-

I drove myself to school today because I had go early to bring our project to school. When I arrived to school I immediately went to class to see Minji. *Where is she? She was suppose to meet me here.* I walked around the school to find her. When I was walking down the hall where the bathroom was located a bumped into a girl. 

"I'm sorry." she said and ran away without looking at me. While she was walking I noticed she looked familar.

"Minji-ah!" she around and smiled bitterly.

"Hey Myungsoo oppa." she greeted. I ran up to her and kissed her cheek. She kissed my cheek back.

"You went to the bathroom?" I asked holding her hand. She nodded.

"Did you bring the project?" she asked. I nodded. She didn't talk after that. It was werid.

"What happened?" I asked her concerned because she wasn't herself.

"Nothing." 

"You sure? You're not yourself." I commented.

"I'm fine." She argued. I sighed giving up.

"Alright, whatever you say." I said hugging her. She flinched.

"What happened here?" I asked pointing to her stomatch.

"Nothing." she said prying my hands off but I didn't budge. I lifted her shirt and little and noticed a bruise but she quickly pulled her shirt down.

"Lee Minji. What was that?" I asked annoyed now because she won't let me know what happened.

"Nothing. I just got hurt. It's only a little bit." she said trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter