Avoiding

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

Ever since that day in L's house. I tried to avoid them as much as possible but I have to sit next to L in class UGHH! Sometimes L would whisper to me in class or pass me notes but I just ignored him. I didn't want him to think I was forcing myself into their life and friendship.

-In Class (L pov)-

It's been a week since that day and she hasn't been talking to any of us. I looked at her, her back was facing me. I sighed, I turned my head to look at Infinite. Woohyun hyung is so pissed at me. He said wouldn't talk to me until I get his beloved dongsaeng back. Infinite was just upset because she had been avoiding them as well. I don't know how to explain to her if she keeps avoiding me.

"Minji." I whispered poking her she didn't move.

"Minji-ah" I whispered and starting poking her continuously. She just didn't move. I sighed and slouched in my seat.

-After Class (your pov)-

I packed my things quickly so I can leave without Infinite trying to talk to me. When I was done I made my way out of the classroom but a hand but a hand blocked me. I looked up and saw L.

"L-shi can you please move your hand? I'm in a rush." I said trying to push his hand away but he didn't move.

"L-shi." I said increasing the volume of my voice.

"L-shi? What happened to oppa?" L asked smirking a little.I didn't say anything.

"Come with me. I gotta tell you something." L said dragging me to gar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter