Pity

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

When I came off of the roller coaster I felt sick to my stomach. 

"Oppa. I'm going to bathroom." I said holding my stomach.

"Arasso. You don't feel well?" Dongwoo asked patting me on the back.

"Nae, I feel a bit sick." I replied.

"Dongsaeng, we will wait for you outside." Woohyun said hugging me.

"Aniyo. You guys go and ride rides." I said pushing them away slightly telling them to go.

"You sure?" Hoya asked. I nodded.

"Arasso. See you later then." Sunggyu said pushing them slightly telling them to move. I walked to the bathroom.

"I'm coming and waiting for you." L said following me.

"Ani. Go and ride rides. Go with Infinite." I said continued walking.

"I don't like riding with them. They leave me to sit alone." L whined. I rolled my eyes *The cold and heartless kingka doesn't want to ride alone on a rollercoaster?*

"Fine." I said turning around he had a smile on his face. *Happy because I let him come?* I shook my head as I entered the bathroom. When I was finished I went out to clean my hands when I heard a familar voice.

"Well. Well. Well. Is that Lee Minji my ex-best friend?" the voice asked. I scoffed.

"Best friend my Taehee." I replied.

"How can you say that?" she gasped a little. I kept my mouth shut not wanting to fight with her.

"Did you know the Infinite oppas only wanted to be friends with you because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter