Chapter 3

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

"WHAT!?" all three of you shouted.

You looked at your parents with an 'explain-this-please-cause-I'm-not-getting-the-message' face. Arranged marriage with a jerk who flirted with your little sister? That is just not right.

"Umma....please tell me you're kidding about this marriage." Dahyun whispered.

You looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. Is she really that devastated? You should be the one asking questions and complaining. You didn't want to get married at such a young age and with a person you don't even know! To spend the rest of your life with a stranger that you don't even like? You couldn't imagine yourself getting into a mess like that.

"Don't be shocked, we already discussed about this a long time ago." Mr.Wu said.

"You expect me to marry a girl like her?" Kris asked his dad.

"Kris WU!" Mr.Wu snapped.

"What do you think honey?" your father asked and you looked up.

You noticed you were not asking or complaining about anything. "Father, would you reconsider?"

"We made the decision already." your mother said finally and soon the dinner was over.

When you walked out the door, your sister bumped into your shoulders a little too harsh and stormed off to the car. Your parents were busy talking to the Wu's. 

"Just so you know, I'm not agreeing to this arranged marriage." a voice said and you turned your head just to see Kris smirking.

"No one asked for your opinion." you said coldly.

"You still haven't said sorry for kicking my face." he said.

You gave him a glare. "I don't need to say sorry to something I'm not sorry for."

He leaned towards your ear and you turned stiff. "Judging the way you act, I'm sure that temper of yours is not going to help at all."

That jerk! Your blood boiled and you couldn't help but step on his foot with your heels. You gave him one more last glare and left, you don't regret kicking his face or stomping on his foot because he deserved it.

After arriving back at home, you didn't talk to your parents at all and went straight to your room. You slammed the door and threw your heels at the wall. Why did you have to be in a situation like this? Oh right, because karma hates you. You heard yelling and screaming from the other side of the room and you guessed your sister was crying her eyes out.

Why is your sister crying when you should be the one who is kicking and screaming? If she wants that Kris, she can have him all for all you cared. You got up and went to go change, the dress was really tight and it was uncomfortable. After changing, you sat at your bed and looked through your phone. Oh how you wished to have someone to talk to and share how you feel.

Sad to say, you don't have friends at all. Simple because most friends who hang around you just wants your money. You never trusted anyone and that is the number one reason why you have trust issues.

 

Kris Pov

"Yah, does your father really mean what he said? That you're going to be in an arranged marriage?" Lay asked.

Right after the dinner I went straight to the club where Exo M was waiting at. I couldn't stand talking to my dad at the moment.

"Eyyyy, Kris is just joking. Right?" Xuimin asked.

I took another shot of vodka. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

The Exo M members went silent. Finally Luhan Chen spoke up. "How does she look like?"

She looked...okay I had to admit it, she looks hot. Wait, beyond hot. More like a goddess. But I have my pride so I couldn't say that. "She looks okay. Just average."

"When can we meet her?" Luhan asked.

"Never. Because I'm not going to marry her." I simply reply.

"If you're not going to have her, can I have her hyung?" Tao said.

Lay flicked Tao's forehead. "Oww, what was that for?"

"How can you have her when she's suppose to be Kris's fiancee?" Lay said.

I came to the club to forget about things. Not getting reminded again. "Yah, can you guys shutup!?"

As ever, they all ignored me and continued to talk about 'her'. What's so good about her? I'm pretty sure the devil is inside of her.

"Why do you act like you don't like her? Well technically you don't like any girl at all. Still remember that girl in 7th grade?" Luhan asked and laughed.

Oh gosh, heck yeah I still rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter