Chapter 6

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris Pov

Min Hee slammed the door after she left and I rolled my eyes. How rude can she get? I stood up and walked up the stairs.

"Oppa, where are you going?" the girl who I don't even know asked me.

Honestly, I was too drunk to know what happened yesterday night and how I even met this girl. "I'm going to take a shower, you may leave now."

"But Oppa-" she said.

"It's nice meeting you." I said coldly and walked up the stairs to the bathroom.

I took a long hot bath and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked towards the desk where my phone was.

"One new message?" I said out loud and checked it.

"Honey, we're coming to visit you and Min Hee to discuss about the wedding plans. We'll be there in about 30 minutes! From your lovely mother :)"

30 MINUTES!? Min Hee isn't even here, what am I going to do if they suddenly ask me weird questions? I started to panic and checked through my contact list but soon noticed that I never asked Min Hee for her phone number. Ah who cares. 

I quickly changed into jeans and a dress shirt then grabbed my car keys. I walked downstairs and thank goodness the girl wasn't there anymore. I went to the garage and reversed my car out. I had no idea where Min Hee was and I only had 20 minutes left before my parents came.

As I drove, I couldn't help but look at some girl who was crouching and feeding some puppies. But the more I looked at her, the more the figure seemed like Min Hee. I parked my car at the side and got out.

"Min hee?" I tapped the random girl on the shoulders.

She looked up and it was indeed Min Hee. What was she doing here feeding some dogs?

"Ermm, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she said with sarcasm.

"Whatever." I replied coldly.

"What brings you here?" she asked while giving all her attention to the dogs instead of me.

"To pick you up. My parents are coming to our house to discuss about the wedding plans." I simply said trying to get her attention away from the dogs.

She didn't look up or reply which made me annoyed. Are those dogs that important for her to ignore me!?

"Yah! Aren't you going to panic?" I asked her.

"Why should I?" she said and stood up.

"Because my parents are coming to discuss about the wedding plans?" I said in a y tone.

She finally looked at me with a poker face. "Well then what do you want me to do?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist. "Be a nice little kid and maybe I'll buy you a puppy. Get in the car." I said and pulled her.

She protested of course but I still dragged her along. The ride back home was silent and awkward, I started to feel uncomfortable with the silence.

"So...what were you doing playing with those dogs?" I asked.

"I wanted to. Got a problem?" she shot back coldly.

I rolled my eyes mentally. This girl. "I thought you would hate dirty things because you came from a rich family. You know, all spoiled and stuff?"

"Are you calling the dogs 'things'? And just because I came from a rich family, it doesn't mean I'm spoiled and act like a brat." she huffed.

We finally arrived in front of the house and I was more than happy to step out of the car. If this girl isn't spoiled or a brat, then she would be one hella annoying girl to deal with. She got out of the car too and followed behind me.

I walked towards the house and punched in the lock code. It beeped and I walked in only to be surprised to see my parents already there.

"When did you guys get in?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes ago. And where is Min Hee?" my step mother said and I rolled my eyes. Does she not see her? Then something or someone bumped into me and I turned around.

I noticed Min Hee rubbing her forehead while looking down. I guess she was too busy day dreaming to notice I was standing here. Stupid idiot.

"A-annyeonghaseyo!" she bowed to my parents.

 

Your Pov

You and Kris sat down on the couch facing your in-laws. You peeked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter