Chapter 29

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let go of me Kris." you sternly said but Kris only tightened his hold on you. "I know I commited sins and I'll never let that happen ever again. But please, I can't live without you." Kris said. You rolled your eyes and pushed him away. "That's what you say everytime, that you made a mistake and you would never let that happen again. Kris, honestly, I'm sick and tired of all this bull. Can't you just let me go?"

"I can't when I love you. Can't you see the pain I'm in right now?" Kris asked. "If I give you another chance, it only means getting hurt all over again. Kris, I already gave you too many chances and you've never put them to good use, not once, what do you expect me to do when you had played with me so many times?" your voice faded with sad eyes. 

"Min Hee, please, everyone makes mistakes. And everything is in the past, we learn from our mistakes so that we won't repeat history all over again." Kris muttered and leaned in to kiss your lips but you turned away, making his lips graze across your cheek. You shuddered at the sensation.

*Yeah, only you don't learn from your mistakes...*  "Kris, I think you should go home now," you said coldly and he pulled back. You crossed your arms and looked away, trying to avoid those sad eyes.  "I-I'll see you again. Don't expect me to give up just like that. I'll get you back Min Hee." Kris said and slowly backed away before you closed the door.

You slid down behind and the door and sobbed in frustration. If you stayed one second longer you wouldn't be able to hold your tears in. Anyone who saw you right now, would think you were extremely pathetic. Crying over a man was the last thing on your to-do list. You pulled your hair and for once, you wanted Kris to stay. You wanted to be in his warm embrace and recieve kisses from him, like before. You wanted to run out the door and yell "I forgive you Kris. Please come back!" but you couldn't because of your pride.

You got a hold of yourself and went to your room before your parents came home from their date. You pulled the covers over your head and sighed at how messed up your life is. It may not be as tragic as others but what have you done to deserve such a painful heartbreak?

---------

Kris couldn't function properly after you disappeared behind the door. He hated himself more than he ever hated anyone. He knew it was no one's fault but his. He knows now, and its too late. If only he realized earlier and had done something about it then this would have never happened. If Hayoung never came back, Kris was sure he would have fallen in love with you completely instead of hesitating.

Kris went back to his car and slammed his fist into the driver's handle. With a heavy heart, he drove back to the house that the both of you previously lived together in.

He went into your bedroom, the place you had forbidden him into. Then he went to his room, the place he kicked you out of the first day you moved in. Memories of you were everywhere and he regretted all the times he chose Hayoung over you. The real angel was in front of him the entire time and he never saw it until now. But he was determined to get you back no matter what. Even if it means losing the company and getting beaten up by his dad. 

He no longer cared about the company or Hayoung. Those seem irrelevant in his life now and his main priority is getting you back.

--------

You slowly opened you eyes after waking up from a dream you can't exactly recall. The mirror in front of you reflected a girl with exhaustion written over her face along with puffy, swollen eyes. *Crap* you thought. You grabbed a pair of glasses laying on the drawer and slipped it over your eyes before going to the restrooom. 

As soon as you left the restroom your mom happily greeted you. "Annyeong~ my beautiful daughter!" she chirped. You forced a smile and and let her drag you down for breakfast. Dahyun was already there and as usual, she greeted you with a 'hey' and continued looking through her fashion magazines. "Why are you wearing glasses? The last time I remember you putting them on was back in High School." she questioned. Your mom looked up from the kitchen "Oh Dahyun, leave your sister alone. She might have been lazy to wear her contacts today." she said in a sweet tone. "Or maybe she lost her contacts." your dad added. You rolled your eyes but had a faint smile on your lips.

You went to your room and put alot of concealer under your eyes and blended it so that your deep eye bags won't be visible. It barely helped, but it will have to do. "Umma, Appa, I'm going out to get some work done." you said with a fake smile and quickly left before they could ask you anything. The atmosphere was too happy and bright in the house, exactly opposite from what you were currently feeling so you had to leave. You had no destination in mind so you just wandered around a few blocks and went into the park to sit. The cool breeze created a nice space for you to think and sort things out. Suddenly your phone rang and you were so lost in thought you already clicked the 'answer' button before your mind processed the caller ID.

"AyYyoooOoo~ Min Hee! Are you busy right now?" a loud voice had shouted through the phone making you cringe away. "Is that you Chen?" You asked.

"OhmahgadOhmahgad! She knows it's me!" Chen said in an excited voice and you heard some disappointed shouts from the background and then another voice spoke through the speakers.

"Min Hee! Hey sorry about that, the guys are a bit over excited becuse we finally contacted you! We tried calling so that we could hang out but these past few weeks, I guess you were just busy." You heard Xiumin say.

"Ah..sorry for not answering your calls." You replied. "Min- CHEN! Would you sit the down? You too Tao! HEY, LUHAN THAT'S MINE! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH IT!" Xiumin said before you heard a beeping sound signaling that the call has ended. You laughed and for once it was a real one. At least a real one you had throughout these past few weeks.

Your phone ringed again and you answered it. "I guess you guys are having so much fun without me huh?" You asked.

"Uh....one order of jjangmyeon-wait, what did Luhan hyung want again...uhhhh..." someone said and you knew it was Lay. "Lay, did you forget the orders again?" you smiled knowing that he tends to forget who's number is who's.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME LADY! OMG SOMEONE IS STALKING ME SHIET." Lay yelled which is highly unlike him but you guessed he didn't remember your voice.

"Lay, it's me. Min Hee." you said and he calmed down. "Oh hi Min Hee, how have you been?"

"I've been good." You lied. "Oh really? If so, we might be heading to a club tonight and since we haven't seen you in a long time, it would be great if you accept this invite." Lay said shyly.

You pondered a little. You needed some free time to yourself and you needed to release this stress that has been building up. You don't like going to clubs but since Lay had asked you nicely, then you accepted his offer.

"Okaay! We will meet you at 8! Make sure you wear something nice!" He shouted since the noise was getting louder in the background.  

--------

It was 7:00 at night and you were getting ready to go clubbing with the Exo-M members. You wanted to drown all your feelings tonight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter