Chapter 4

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

"Omo! Honey, why are you all soaked? And where is Kris?" Your mother asked you right after you stepped into the house.

You were more than just mad, you were angry at a certain SOMEONE.

"Don't talk to me right now." You said through your teeth and stompped up the stairs.

Once you walked in your room, you slammed the door and punched the pillow. How can he leave you out there in the rain? You hated the rain. You hate when people are forgetful. You hated Kris. Right now you wanted to punch his face and kick his . 

You sighed and sat down. You can't let your temper take control over you, but on the serious side, you had a really bad temper. Tomorrow you'll just ask nicely why he forgot and if he refuse to say the answer THEN you can kick his . You stood up and went to go change since you didn't want to get sick.

It was almost summer time and you had no idea why it was raining. Maybe mother nature is having moodswings? You sat on your bed and started to listen to your iPod. Music can always distract you from the world, and you were so glad someone invented it. Soon you fell asleep and went to dreamland.

 

"Min Hee! Wake up! Someone is here to visit you again!" a voice shouted yet it sounded so far away.

You woke up and looked the clock, it was 11 AM. You sat up and something was pulling against your neck, you checked and noticed you still had your earphones on. Once you took them off, you can hear the voice loud and clear.

"Min Hee! Hurry Up!" you heard your mom shout and you got off bed.

Since it was almost summer, even the morning was burning hot. You dressed in shorts and a t-shirt then went downstairs. You were surprised to see your sister awake already. Usually she would wake up at 1 in the afternoon, she looked tense and stiff. You wondered who would be here to visit early in the morning.

"Mom who's-" You said but stopped when you saw Kris standing in the living room.

You balled up your fist and took steady steps towards the living room. You stared at him and you carefully started to talk. "What brings you here Kris?"

"Oh Min Hee, would you mind if we talked privately?" he asked and gave a nervous smile to your parents.

You rolled your eyes mentally because you see Kris acting all innocent when he's not. "Sure."

"Spill." You said once you guys reached to your family's garden.

"OkaysolikeIgotdrunkyesterdaysoIforgottopickyouupsorry." he said quickly.

"Sorry, say it again?" You said and he sighed.

"Okay so like I got drunk yesterday so I forgot to pick you up sorry." he said and you just stared at him.

Who does this boy think he is to just come up to me the next day and say sorry? It's not like he's the prince of England, if he was you would have forgiven him already. Too bad he's not a prince but a good looking jerk.

"Is that all?" You said.

"What more do you want me to say?" He asked giving you a cold glare.

"Something like 'Oh I'm so sorry for leaving you out the rain and not picking you up, please forgive me'" You returned the glare back at him.

He smirked. "Do you really expect me to say that you someone like you? You can dream all you want."

Kris, just you watch. You gave him a glare and he sent one back at you. Now both of you guys are in a staring contest, neither one of you backing away. You wanted to pull his hair and push him into the pond which was just 5 meters away from you guys.

"Min Hee and Kris, we have something to tell you guys. Please come in." you heard your father say and  you broke away from the staring contest.

You walked in the house and was surprised to see the Wu's there too. You guessed that Kris didn't come alone then. You sat down on the couch facing the Wu's and Kris came in too. He sat next to you and both of you guys tried not to sit as close to each other as possible. Your parents were talking to the Wu's not aware that you and Kris had arrived.

Kris cleared his throat and the adults stopped talking. Your parents smiled at you and you just started back at them as if they were weirdos'. Your sister was sitting quietly trying not to make eye contact with Kris and that just made you wonder if your sister was really serious about Kris.

"We have decided that you guys should start living together. Get to know each other better." Mr.Wu said.

"What did you say?"

"Sorry, Did I hear wrong?"

Both you and Kris said at the same time and your parents just laughed. They thought this was funny? Well they were adults after all, they wouldn't understand anything. Kris and you living under the same roof? You sure can expect a hell lot of chaos going on.

"No, they cannot live together." your sister suddenly spoke up and you were so glad she said that.

"And why not honey? They're about to get married s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter