Chapter 20

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we going?" you asked Jinhyuk as he was driving. He simply smiled at you and said, "Somwhere." you hated Kris for making this deal without your consent. 

Jinhyuk had finally stopped the car and you looked around your surroundings. People were everywhere and you guessed that this was part of the Gangnam district in Seoul. Why were you here? You had no idea. You looked at Jinhyuk as he got out of the car and went towards your side.

You unbluckled your seatbelt and stepped out of the car. "Mind telling me the reason why we're here?" you asked. 

"Have you ever visited this place?" he asked you. Now that you thought about it, you never did, well besides the time when you were 6 years old. But you had no memories of this place, as ridiculous as it sounds.

"I have but I don't remember." you said and Jinhyuk laughed. "What?"

"Nothing, it's kinda ironic that you're Korean yet you don't have any memories of this place." Jinhyuk said. "Well sorry for disappointing you. I was in America for 10 years unlike you." you muttered. 

"Come on. Let me give you a tour." Jinhyuk said and you followed him.

Gangnam was huge and there were tons of people. It was like New York city but just a bit smaller. People in suits were walking to work, teenagers were texting or talking on the phones, and others were just shopping. You both walked into a crowded alley and people kept on bumping into you even though you tried to avoid them all. 

Jinhyuk saw you not used to the atmosphere and he grabbed your hand pulling you closer towards him. You started at him in shock as he leaned down into your ear. "Don't worry. I got you, you won't get lost here."

You didn't try to pull away or else you'd actually get lost in the mass of people.

 

Meanwhile, Lay was busy hiding near a store door and looking at you two. Lay sneakily took out his polaroid and snapped a picture of you both holding hands and continued following the both of you. Lay didn't want to be a stalker but he had no choice since the stupid giant told him to follow you guys. *Why can't Kris just come with them? Geez, this guy and his pride.* Lay thought and trailed behind you both into a hat store.

"Here, this one looks good on you." Jinhyuk told you and put it on your head. "Well?"

"You look cute." he said and you blushed. "Here try this one." you said and grabbed a hat from the table where Lay was hiding under.

*Oh crap. Not now please. Not now.* Lay prayed and sighed in relief when you didn't notice him. 

You put the hat on Jinhyuk and giggled. "What's so funny? Does it look weird?" he asked and you shook your head. "Go look at the mirror." you said still laughing.

Jinhyuk went in front of the mirror and chuckled too. He wore a pink unicorn beanie with the horn and it just made him look ridiculous. "Okay okay, you had your fun." Jinhyuk said as he took the hat off his head.

You guys left the hat store and went to go to the ice cream shop. The weather was cold but you enjoyed ice cream even more during the winter time. 

Lay sat at a nearby table in the corner and covered his face with a free newspaper he found on the stands. He peeked at you both when you guys went to sit in a table and he saw Jinhyuk pulling the chair out for you. You thanked him and started to eat your ice cream, you smiled in delight once the ice cream melted on your tongue.

"Do you like ice cream that much?" Jinhyuk smiled when you nodded your head like a puppy. Jinhyuk noticed some ice cream on the left side of your lips and he used his fingers to wipe it off. You looked up and saw Jinhyuk his fingers. "Sweet. Just like you."

You blushed madly and continued eating your ice cream, trying to avoid eye contact.

Lay saw that and took a picture of it. "Oh this is going down once Kris sees the picture." Lay quickly closed the newspaper when he saw you guys leaving the store. *Following people is so hard.* Lay thought as he hid behind a sign.

-----------

After stalking for the whole day, Lay went back to the company and went straight up to Kris office. "Come in." Kris said and Lay walked in.

Kris had piles of files on his desk and Lay could tell he was stressing out. "So what happened today?" Kris said looking up at Lay.

"Jinhyuk wasn't trying to hurt Min Hee but...here, you might want to see this." Lay look out the pictures he took and he handed them to Kris. Kris looked at the photos of you smiling at Jinhyuk, Jinhyuk putting a hat on you, Jinhyuk wiping your lips and his finger, and you blushing in every single photo.

Kris crumbled up the photo and looked up at Lay. "Thanks for the help. You can leave now." 

"Are you sure?"

"I SAID LEAVE!" Kris shouted and glared at Lay.

"Okay okay. See you later Kris." Lay said and walked out of his office. *Jeez, this guy has some temper issues.*

Kris stared at the picture of you and Jinhyuk and he rubbed his temples. When he saw you smiling with Jinhyuk, he couldn't help but feel rage. He wanted to punch Jinhyuk in the face and beat him up. What made Kris more mad was that he warned you about Jinhyuk being a jerk.

Even with all the work piling up in his desk, Kris went home early that day. Once he reached the house, he only saw the servants. You weren't home yet and Kris waite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter