Chapter 15

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo, is that a hickey!?"

.

You flushed red when both of your mother asked. Kris on the other hand was smirking. Kris actually loved the way he marked you as his. "I-I can explain.." you stuttered.

The looks they were giving was serious. It's as if they're going to kill you and Kris today, but when you thought of that, both of them started laughing. You were confused and looked at Kris who only smiled.

"Wait...why are you guys laughing?" you said, obviously flustered.

"Honey, you look like a deer caught in the road." your mother said and laughed. *Okay, something is wrong here.*

"It's okay, Min Hee dear. We were just teasing you." your mother-in-law said before calming down. You laughed nervously and felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You shot Kris a look and he made contact with your eyes telling you to act. Right. Your parents don't actually know what kind of relationship you're in with Kris. All they think about is how you two are in love with each other which will never happen. 

You saw both of your mothers staring at you both and you quickly ran your fingers through Kris golden locks. They were soft and lustrous. Kris shot you a look saying "Am I your pet? Did you have to touch my hair!?" You just lightly tugged on his hair and stood up pulling Kris with you.

"Sorry Umma, but may I speak with Kris for a second?" you asked sweetly and quickly tugged Kris upstairs to your room.

"What are you doing!?" Kris said and pulled away from you. "What am I doing!? What are YOU doing!? Look at this hickey you made!" you hissed.

Kris smirked and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "I did a good job marking you huh?"

You were furious and the next thing you knew, you flipped him over your shoulders. "GOD WOMAN, QUIT FLIPPING PEOPLE OVER YOUR SHOULDERS!" Kris cried in pain.

"Hmph! That's what you get for giving me a hickey. Our mothers almost thought we were having the 'deed!' you said.

"It's not like we're not going to do the 'deed.' Either way you're still going to lose something precious." Kris groaned before getting up. Before you could reply, your mother knocked on your door. "Are you guys busy right now?" she said and you blushed. You rushed towards the door and opened it. 

"Umma, we're not busy." you said. "Good because we have something to tell you." she said.

Once you guys were back in the living room, you saw two luggages next to the couch. "What's this?" Kris asked. "We will be staying here over the weekend honey. Won't it be great?" Kris  step mother said and smiled. "WHAT!?" Kris yelled. 

2 days. It's too long. Kris would die out of boredom without going to the club at night. If his father found out that he was going to the club when he already has a wife, he would flip and maybe disown him. But that was the least of his worries because if his step mother and mother-in-law were staying at the same house as them then that would mean having to act 24/7. 

As much as Kris liked to tease you, he didn't like being around you every single minute and acting all lovey dovey. Just the thought of that made him shiver. You on the other hand was worried because then you would have to explain why you were sleeping in the guest room when obviously you were married to Kris. 

"Honey, may we see your bedroom?" your mothers said. "NO!" both of you and Kris shouted at the same time. 

You cleared your throat. "What I mean umma is that, you guys should go shopping. When was the last time you shopped with mother-in-law?"

"That is true..." your mother hummed. "Well honey, we'll be back by 7 then. And continue where you guys left off." she said and winked.

 

Right after both of your mothers left, Kris and you charged upstairs. Kris got up first and locked your room door so you couldn't get in.

"Kris open the door!" you yelled trying to pry open the door. "NO way! You can't expect my step mom to find out that you're sleeping in the guest room do you? She'll tell my father!" he shouted. "Then do you have another idea? Either way, they're going to find out that we sleep in seperate rooms." you said.

Kris thought for a moment and decided he had no other choice. He opened the door and let you in. "Start packing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter