Chapter 11

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! Pig wake up!"

You groaned and continued to ignore the person who was disturbing your beauty sleep. "Are you really not going to wake up!?"

The voice shouted again but you just grabbed your blanket and covered your head. "Fine, you asked for it."

Next thing you know you were lying on the floor with your back in pain. You stood up and saw Kris throwing the blanket back onto the bed.

"Why did you wake me up!?" you looked at the clock and mentally face palmed, it was just 5 AM. This guy is either cray cray or he's just plain stupid.

"Get dressed. We're going somewhere." he said coldly before leaving the room.

"Get dressed. We're going somehere." you mimicked him and kicked the bed in anger. He can't just always do whatever he wants! You grabbed a pair of jeans, T-shirt, and a hoodie while mumbling curses at Kris. Once you finished changing and freshening up, you went to the living room where Kris was twirling his car keys while waiting.

"Finally you're done. I thought it would take forever." he said and stood up.

You rolled your eyes and looked out the balcony window. Outside was dark and cold, not even a single light of sun was shown.

“What the Kris? Why the hell would you wake up a person at 5 AM in the morning?!” You shouted still pissed at what he did.

“Stop shouting, you're hurting my ears. And I woke you up for a reason. We're going to go hiking.” he said. He grabbed a backpack that was sitting on the couch and walked towards the hotel door. “Hiking!? You're crazy. There's no way I'm going hiking with you.” you said in disbelief.

“Whether you like or not, you still have to come. You never know if my grandma will come to the hotel all of a sudden and what if she see's you here alone? That won't be a pretty picture to look at, would it?” he said and walked out the door.

You had no choice but to follow the jerk. As you walked down the hall behind him, you could have murdered him right there. “Walk faster jeez.” he said and you stomped towards him.


 

“Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Wu.” the security said as you guys passed by him. You bowed and smiled but Kris kept on walking forwards without greeting. Once both of you guys got in the car, Kris starting driving. It was just 2 days ago that you both came to Canada but it's a wonder how Kris already bought a car. Maybe he bought it beforehand, who knows.

The ride was silent until he asked you the most obvious question. “Have you ever went hiking before?” You stared at him and gave him dumbfounded look. “Obviously not.” you muttered.

You were the type of girl who doesn't feel comfortable around nature. Sure you do some sports but you never actually went hiking up a mountain before. To be honest, you were kind of nervous when Kris mentioned about hiking because movies you watch always have a main girl that would get lost and wander around the woods.

Maybe you watched too many movies, it wouldn't be that bad...right? This could actually be a fun experience. You thought.


 

Nope.

You were totally wrong. It didn't look too fun anymore now that you were standing in front of the hiking trail. Kris got out of the car and grabbed his backpack. He went to the guy who was standing next to a sign and got a map from him.

“Well, what are you waiting for!? Let's get moving!” Kris impatiently said and started walking.

After an hour of hell, you shouted towards Kris who was a few meters ahead. “Kris, I'm tired.” you said and leaned against a tree. “Well keep walking. I'm not waiting for you.” he shouted back and you groaned.

You continued to walk up until you noticed that it was no longer a flat hiking road that you've been walking on the past hour ago. The road had many pebbles and it was steep. You looked up at Kris and he paused for a second to check the map.

You were sweating and panting hard. You felt as if someone was holding your throat making it hard to breath. Kris looked back at you and for a second his eyes soften but quickly turned cold again before you noticed.

You didn't know why but suddenly you felt dizzy and tried to grab on whatever that was near you for support. You leaned forward a little and suddenly you tripped, you fell down the steep road trying to grab something to hold on. Please don't let me die yet. At least not here. You thought and shut your eyes.

Kris was busy staring at his map until he saw that you looked really pale. He stepped towards you until you suddenly tripped. He threw his backpack down and reached for your ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter