Chapter 26

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dragged yourself off the floor after an hour of doing nothing but cry. You had nowhere to go but back to your hotel room that was full of Kris's scent.

You cursed and threw its clothes on the floor and stomped on them, bringing you a bucket of fresh tears. You quickly grabbed a knife from the kitchen and started tearing apart all his belongings. It was childish to throw tantrums like this but you were furious and upset. How a guy was able to make such an impact on you was far beyond your knowledge. 

"Damn you Kris." you muttered while ripping all his clothes. You finally gave up, you stood up kicking out the heels you wore and stripping of the dress. You took all the pins off your hair and threw them across the floor before heading off the bathroom to shower all the pain away. As if that will change anything.

You felt like giving up on life, but knew better to do it because of a jerk. When had you stoop so low to the point where you cry for an ? You wanted to turn back time and not agree to this marriage at all. For a person who has a high IQ, you sure are stupid to pick the wrong guy.

After showering, you were too in pain to get your pajamas so you wrapped a towel around your body and sprawled across the bed and there was no one to judge you. 

 

*Back in Seoul*

Kris sprinted up the stairs in a hurry to get to Hayoung. He bumped into a couple of people on the way but paid no attention. Right after he heard her frightened voice on the phone call, Kris immediately went to the airport and booked the first flight back to Seoul. Call him crazy but this is Kris Wu we're talking about. He's unpredictable.

When he finally found her apartment number, he stormed in and didn't see her. He entered the bedroom while calling her name.

"K-Kris..." Hayoung said sounding surprised to see him right now in her apartment.

Kris scanned the room to see any sign of danger to her or in the room. He was caught by surprise when Hayoung suddenly gave him a big bear hug. 

"Oppaaaaa.. I missed you so much, I had a dream that you had left me." she said into his shirt.

"Huh?" Kris was speechless.

Hayoung's sparkling puppy eyes, the one he fell for, met his. She wiped her tear-stained eyes before resting her head on his chest again.

After Hayoung finally calmed down, she and Kris sat on the couch cuddling. Hayoung told Kris that she had a nightmare about him leaving her for the rest of her life.

"It's okay, Hayoung... it was just a dream." Kris comforted. He stared blankly at the wall while hugging Hayoung. *What the hell am I doing right now? I came all the way back to Seoul because Hayoung had a nightmare.*

After 10 minutes, Hayoung was completely fine and kept insisting on going on a date. Kris thought might as well since he was already here. Kris did feel kind of sorry for leaving you there alone but hey, at least you can enjoy the beach right?

They went into a cafe and Kris bought each of them a latte and a decorative pastry. 

"Oppa, can I see your phone?" Hayoung asked all of a suddenly.

Kris hesitated. His phone held all his private information, from busniess partners to personal family members and friends. He doesn't like letting people "see" it and no one besides himself ever unlocked the phone so he refused.

"Okay.." she slowly chewed on her pastry while acting sad. 

Kris couldn't help but feel a little guilty but he tried to ignore it. Both of them had a talk about random things and time flew by fast. They walked back to Hayoung's apartment with her arm clinged on his the whole time. Kris didn't know why she was suddnely so clingly. *Maybe she now realizes what love actually is.* Kris thought as smiled to himself.

 

When you woke up, it was almost eleven in the afternoon and your eyes were puffy because you had cried yourself to sleep. You sat up on the bed, and recapped what happened last night. Kris torn up clothes were scattered all over the room and broken glass were on the floor.  You didn't want to stay in the room any longer so you packed your bags, making sure to leave Kris's possesions untouched and left the room after putting on a graphic tee and simple jeans and you wore sunglasses to hide your swollen eyes.

You called for a taxi to drive you to the airport and there you boarded the plane back to Seoul in anguish. Most of the time you were asleep and the only time you woke was to eat. When you were not eating or sleeping, you would just stare out the small window and wonder why your life turned out like this. After what seemed like years, the plane finally landed. You were walking to get your luggage when saw a couple together. The guy was holding her luggage while she was feeding him some bread. At that sight, you looked away and somehow your stomach started to growl. You must hungry again so you entered a little bakery and a familiar figure stood near the counter.

The man had finished buying his coffee when he turned around and saw you staring back at him. It was no other than Jinhyuk himself who was now grinning like a madman. 

"Minhee! What are you doing here alone?" he called while he rushed to you.

"Hey Jinhyuk, I was gonna ask you that too." you forced a smile. 

"I was on my way to pick up my grandma, she should be here any minute now." he explained.

"Oh." was all you said.

"Why? You thought I'd come a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter