Chapter 30

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the maid had brought you the outfit she bought, you gladly accepted it and went to the bathroom to change. It was just a pair of shorts with a tank top, it showed more skin than you liked but you'll have to go with this than Kris' shirt. You finished changing and walked out the bathroom only to see that the hallway was the same. Well everything about the house was the same, nothing changed since you left.

"You're done?" Kris asked and you simply nodded. He was dressed in a white button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up towards his elbow, a pair of black jeans, and sneakers. He looked so handsome that you had to forcefully tell yourself to look away. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" You asked when he was driving. "We're going to eat. You didn't eat breakfast yet and I know you have a hangover." He said and smiled at you. You gulped and looked out the window. Why is so caring all of a sudden? *Kris, stop treating me like this. I might fall for you again and maybe even deeper.* you thought and closed your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

These past few months Kris had been treating you like his queen. He did everything to prove his love for you. At first you thought it was annoying since he kept on calling you or visiting you, but you eventually got use to it and went on with your daily life. You were touched at the events he came up for you and the way he showered you with gifts everyday but it wasn't enough because that's not what you wanted. 

You weren't able to forget the things he did to you and you knew he was trying his hardest to make you his again. 

The most surprising thing that happened these few months was that Hayoung never showed up in front of you. It seemed as if she just disappeared.

Later that night, Kris called you to dress up nicely and to meet him at the garden of a restaurant. You didn't know what he was planning but you had expected this to happen since he did dinner events like this for the past few months. 

You wore a simple white dress that stopped at your knees with white flats. When you have arrived, you saw that no one was there considering it was only 8 PM. The waiter led you to the garden and you saw workers lined up on both sides, as you walked, each of them handed you a single rose. 

By the time you reached to the table, you were already holding onto a batch of fresh roses. The workers slowly walked away and Kris had appeared dressed up in a black button up shirt with a pair of black jeans. He had a charming smile that always gave you butterflies in your stomach and your heart would always beat faster.

"You look beautiful tonight." Kris said and you somehow blushed at his comment. You didn't know why but today you felt special, as if something good is about to happen. "Thank you."

"Anything for my special lady." Kris said and then the waiter came out with your favorite dishes. You gasped at all the food in front of you and Kris smiled at your reaction. "Let's eat."

After both of you finished eating, Kris drove you back to your couple house. Yes, you had decided to move back to that house to give Kris another chance. There were moments of doubts whenever you're alone, but seeing how hard Kris is trying to win you back had finally lead you to believe that he really did change for the good.

When you reached to your room, Kris called you and you turned around. "Forgive me just this once." Kris said before walking towards you and before you had time to process what he meant, he kissed you fully on the lips.

You were so shocked and your eyes were wide open. Then your brain, that seemed to have turned into jelly, finally started to response and you felt your heart beating madly. You didn't know what was going on with you but tonight, you just wanted to give in. You finally gave in to his kiss and Kris tugged on your lower lip. He on it genly and you slowly gave him entrance. Kris wrapped his arms around you even tighter and dug his large hands into your hair.

You didn't know when was the last time you guys kissed but you missed this so damn much. You missed his soft plump lips against yours and you missed the way he would wrap his strong arms around your petite waist. Maybe you were drunk because all you thought right now was needing him. 

Somehow, both of you ended up in the master bedroom with your legs wrapped around his waist and you tugging on his beautiful blonde locks. Kris then moved his lips away from yours so you can take a deep breath while he attacked your neck. You gasped but it soon turned into a moan when he on your sweet spot. 

You had no idea what was going to happen in the near future, all you knew was that at this moment, this was want you wanted. To let him control you and to take you to neverland. Your dress was on the floor and his shirt was taken off. You both shared passionate kisses with your moans and his grunts heard out loud. 

It was a night full of passion and love and you were grateful that Kris went gentle. It seemed as if there was only you two in the whole world right now but that was fine with you.

Once you guys were done, you stared at Kris with half lidded eyes and he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. "I love you so much. "I-I...I." You said before falling into deep slumber. Kris smiled at you and whispered "It's okay to not confess your feelings right now because I can wait for an eternity when it comes to you" before closing his eyes too.

---------------

Morning had arrived and you felt lips kissing your bare collarbones and hands drawing invisible circles on your waist. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Kris planting butterfly kisses on your chest. He looked up and smiled at you, while he pulled you even closer, with your chests flushed together. You blushed since you knew that both of you weren't wearing anything under the covers.

"Good morning babe." Kris said and kissed you on the lips. You smiled into the kiss and soon it turned into a heated kiss. Your lips were swollen from last night but Kris thought it was even more y. The kiss became slower and into lazy nibbles after a while, with his arms still around your waist, it seemed like both of you didn't want to get out of bed.

"Kris, we can't stay in bed all day." You muttered as he buried his head in the crook of your neck. "I don't care." He pouted like a little kid and you gently run your fingers through his hair. "Come on Kris. I feel sticky and smelly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter