Chapter 10

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since they're in Canada for their honeymoon, Kris and you will be speaking english a lot. Enjoy reading~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the plane will land soon. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for the landing."  the flight attendant said through the speakers waking you up. You looked out the window and saw the beautiful skyline of Canada. As the plane was descending, you looked to your left and found Kris sleeping.

*He actually looks harmless when he's sleeping* you thought and smiled.

He suddenly opened his eyes and you quickly looked away. "Are we here yet?" he asked.

"Mhmm" was all you said and started picking up wrappers on the floor that you dropped but didn't want to pick up during the flight.

Once the plane has landed safely, people stood up and started grabbing their own luggages from the top shelves. You also stood up to grab your own but couldn't reach it. You were about to step on the chair to get it but Kris beat you to it. He reached out to get the bags for you with his long arms without effort.

"Shortie." he smirked.

"Yah, Me? Short? I'm taller than those girls you hang out in the club even without heels." You hissed.

Kris rolled his eyes. "You're still short."

Deciding to ignore him, you started walking. "Have a nice trip!" the two flight attendants said when you reached the exit of the plane.

"Thank you." You smiled and walked off.

"Yah, wait for me." Kris shouted and caught up to you.

 

You both were waiting to get your luggage when suddenly a girl around your age came up to Kris. "Hi hottie, what's your name?" she winked. She spoke in English and you understood everything since you've lived in America. What surprised you was that Kris also knows English.

"Kris. Yours?" he asked.

"Christina. It's nice to meet you." she clung onto his arm.

You saw both of your luggages roll down the machine and started to pull it out. You gave Kris a look telling him that he should be the one carrying it but he ignored you and continued to talk to the girl. You rolled up your sleeves and started to pull out Kris luggage too.

*This guy is going to die tonight* you thought.

"Min Hee, help me carry the luggages to the hotel. I'll be away for a while so don't wait for me. You know which hotel it is right?" he asked.

You stared at him in disbelief. Is he seriously going to make you carry all the luggages back to the hotel?! Carrying two luggages of your own is already gruesome.

"Bye!" he smirked and left with that Christina girl whom he just met.

You puffed your cheeks and blew your bangs. You closed your eyes for a minute and relaxed a little. You finally decided that standing here won't do much help. You slung one bag over your right shoulder and the other on your left shoulder. You put another bang on top of a luggage and started pulling both luggages out the airport.

People might have thought that you were moving but that wasn't the case. You raised your arms to catch a taxi.

"Whoa miss, that's a lot of luggage you got there." he chuckled.

"Tell me about it." you said in English and started helping him put the luggages in the car.

"Where to?" he asked.

You told him the address of the hotel and he started driving. "Is this your first time here?" he asked.

"Yes." you replied.

"A young girl like you should have someone to accompany you." he said.

*Yeah but too bad that someone is busy flirting*

When you arrived at the hotel, you paid the taxi guy and started to pull and carry all the luggages inside the hotel. You checked in and when you arrived at your room you dropped everything and went straight to lay on the bed.

You were exhausted and felt as if you ran a marathon. *A nap sounds good right now* you thought and closed your eyes.

 

---------------

After Kris left the airport he kind of felt sorry for you. He knew he shouldn't have done that to his own wife but hey, when a pretty lady calls you can't just reject her right?

Christina was like any another girl who always clung onto Kris arms and rub here and there. Even though she's pretty, Kris had to admit that she was boring and annoying. The only girl in this world that always never fail to entertain him was you. Although Kris would never admit that you were fun to hangout with, he would always laugh when you're around. 

Of course, Kris went to the club with Christina. They party all night until it was already 2 AM. Kris got bored of Christina since she was drunk and left the club. He drove his car and went back to the hotel where you were. 

Once Kris stepped in, he found all the luggages on the floor and he frowned. *Shouldn't Min Hee pick this up?*

He started picking the bags and luggages and noticed it was indeed very heavy. If he wasn't a guy, he was sure that he would have fell down any second. Kris walked in the room and saw you sleeping soundly, you didn't even change your clothes. He put all the bags down and crouched down to see you.

He lightly brushed the bangs away from your face and sighed. *Why am I so stupid to tell her to carry all the luggages back here?*

For the first time, Kris saw the natural beauty in you. You didn't need to put make up on to impress or wear the most fanciest clothing to attract. Everything about you was natural and that made you have more charms. Kris studied your features and noticed you had long eyelashes, perfect nose, and lovely pink lips. Your skin was so flawless that Kris had to control his hormones before he ripped off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter