Chapter 21

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I kiss you?"

You stared at Kris who was gently looking in your eyes. Did he just ask permisson to kiss you? "Why are you asking for permisson?" you whispered.

He the side of your face. "I don't want to make you cry again. I don't want to force something on you when you don't like it." Was he being serious? You couldn't tell if he wanted to kiss you because he was or he wanted to kiss you because he was sincere. Maybe because he was but his eyes told you otherwise. 

*Min Hee...he has needs too.* A voice in the back of your head spoke and you finally agreed. "Yes. Yes you can kiss me." you said and Kris wasted no time and crashed his lips onto yours. This time you kissed him back with just as much desire, your arms s around his neck, pulling him closer. 

You didn't know what is going on with your relationship. You guys are husband and wife and yet both you hate each other. You hate him for being a at times but you also like him for caring about you. If someone were to describe your relationship with Kris, they'd say it was like a rollercoaster.

Kris tilted his head to the right giving him more access of your lips and your bottom lip for entrance. You stubbornly didn't let him and he grunted in annoyance. Kris moved his hands down your waist and gently rubbed patterns on your skin making you gasp. He took that chance and slipped his tongue into your cavern, you sighed in content when your tongue met his.

Both of you kissed until you ran out of breath and pulled away. You were breathing in air when Kris gave you a sly smile. "No one can kiss you like I did. Understand? Especially Jinhyuk." Kris growled at the name of Jinhyuk and you just nodded, too dazed to answer. 

Kris smirked and wiped the wet moisture that was on your bottom lip. That kiss really took your breath away and you admitted that Kris was a really good kisser. Kris gave you a last peck on your lips and pulled you up from the couch. 

"It's getting late. And we have work tomorrow." Kris said and you nodded, getting up from the couch. When you reached to your room, Kris pulled your hand making you stop. "Yes?"

"Sleep with me." Kris said bluntly. You blushed and bit your lower lip. "I promise I won't do anything. I just want you to sleep with me. Isn't that what married couples do?" Kris shyly said and rubbed his neck.

You smiled at his cute actions and when he looked up to meet your gaze, he knew you agreed. He pulled you towards the master bedroom and you followed.

Outside was raining and droplets of water pounded on the window. Both of you laid on the bed, backs facing the opposite directions of each other.

"Good night Min Hee." Kris said to you. "Good night Kris." you replied and pulled the covers over you. 

 

Later that night, Kris couldn't sleep and neither could you. It felt out of place for you to sleep next to Kris when you were always use to sleeping by yourself. Kris on the other hand was nervous, what if he suddenly did something and you would hate him forever?

You felt Kris tossing around and you knew he wasn't asleep. "Kris, is something bothering you?" you broke the silence first. Kris turned to face you and you did the same, he stared at you and took in your beauty under the moonlight.

"No, nothing is bothering me. You?" he asked.

"Kris, what are we? I mean, our relationship, what does it mean?" you asked him. For once, you were trying to be honest and you wanted to know what Kris thought. Okay, whoa, you didn't even know why you wanted honest talk. You must be out of your mind right now.

"Honestly, I don't know. But what I know is that I don't hate you." he said.

"You don't? What made you change your mind suddenly?" you laughed. Kris admired your eye smile and the way you scrunch up your nose when you laugh. "You changed my mind. As cheesy as this may sound, you have this weird charm that makes me attracted to you. And I don't know what that is. But I'm trying to figure it out." Kris mumbled and you stopped laughing.

"Min Hee, you are so unlike the other girls, it kinda scares me sometimes." Kris continued.

"Yah!? Are you calling me scary?" you said and slapped his chest, hard. "Ouch, that hurts." Kris whined.

"What I mean, is that you're so unpredictable sometimes. The girls that I met always wanted and desired the same thing so I would usually know what they're thinking. But you, you're a totally different case, I can never predict what is going to happen next." Kris continued. 

"So, you're calling me unique?" you asked. 

"Yes and you shouldn't speak imformally to your oppa." Kris said, making you shudder at the word.

"Since when were you older than me?" you asked. Truth to be told, you never really knew how old Kris was. That's because you never asked.

"The last time I checked, you are 22 and I'm 23." Kris smirked and your eyes widen.

*. How did he know my age?*

"Your mother told me your age since I knew you wouldn't agree to tell me yourself." Kris answered your question as if he had just read your mind. You kept quiet and he smirked in victory.

"Since I'm older than you, you should speak in formal. Unless I give you permisson to not speak formally." Kris said and you scoffed.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." You said and turned around, not facing Kris. "Aww, is my Min Hee mad?" Kris laughed. When you didn't reply, he continued to tease you.

"I think you fell for me hon." Kris smirked and he knew he clicked your buttons. You turned around obviously furious.

"Do you seriously think that I would fall for a jerk like you? HAH! Think again cause the answer is HELL NO!" you said but Kris didn't even feel hurt by your words.

"Babe, I know you want this gorgeous face. Who wouldn't?" Kris said.

"Kris, please do die in a hole with a bunch of other hoes who cling onto you every night." you said and rolled your eyes.

"What are you talking about? The last time I brought a chick home was like 4 months ago." Kris defended himself.

"Oh my ing- Kris. Good Night." You ended the conversation and decided to face the opposite direction.

"Love you too babe." Kris said and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer until your back hit his chest.

-----------

The next morning you woke up to a warmth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter