Epilogue

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not edited**

"WU CHANG MIN! YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" you yelled at the oldest child of the three sibilings. You were mad. No, you were FURIOUS. It was the third call from school saying that your child has not been coming to class and was ditching school. You held the bridge of your nose and in a deep breath. It's been stressful lately with the new company along with attending your child's needs everyday. 

"Wae omma? Did something happen?" Chang Min said in his "innocent" voice with an angelic expression. Oh the nerve of this 8 year old.

"You know damn well what happened. I got a call from school today saying you were ditching. AGAIN. How many times have I told you that your education is very important!?" you said with a pissed off expression.

"But my friends told me that there was this new video game store around the block and I wanted to check it out. Besides, I do nothing at school! The teachers are soooo boring and the stuff they teach is way too easy for me. I already know the lesson plan BEFORE the week even started." Chang Min whined.

You looked at your son and just shook your head. Chang Min was born a prodigy. Ever since you found out you were pregnant with him you felt something special within and you kept on having educational dreams...yeah weird right? Once Chang Min was born, the child's head was huge. And you weren't exaggerating on this matter, though you knew Kris had a big head from the start. Although Chang Min was smart as hell, he was also rebellious. When you first found out he ditched school, you knew he was never going to obey orders. He was a leader, not a follower.

"Yes I know you know everything before the teacher teaches the class. But Chang Min, you have to undersand that no matter how smart you are, you always have to go to school. It's the only place where you can learn something new everyday, even if is educational lessons."

"Ommaaaaa~ All my friends are expecting me to lead them. I can't just ignore that." he huffed. "OMMMAAAA~!!!" your youngest, a four year old, came running through the kitchen floors with a paper crown in her hands. "Look what I made~~" she said and you looked at her.

Lily Wu was a princess. A daddy's girl. A spoiled little girl who can make all her Exo-M uncles obey all her wishes. Yet she was what balanced out your anger for your eldest child. "Yes baby, that's a really nice tiara. Do you want to make mommy one while I talk to your oppa? you gently asked her. She thought about it for a moment. Lily was very observant. She tends to know what people are feeling and can predict what your next move is going to be once she figures out a pattern. It didn't take very long for her to find out her father's soft spot and use it against him whenever its possible. 

"Okie." She said happily before skipping upstairs to her room.

"Chang Min. Listen to Omma. Even though our family is rich and is highly respectable, you can't always do things without thinking it out. I won't punish you this time, but understand that you are the eldest and you have to set an example for your younger sibilings. Next time when you want to ditch school, remember omma's words. You are my life, I cannot lose you okay?" you said as you cupped his cheek.

"Okay I won't do that again." He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter