Chapter 7

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can see Kris trying to control his anger but his eyes were like lazers burning holes right through you. You even felt the need to hide away from him or try to avoid him. Kris, for the first time, has never been so mad at a girl before. Maybe because he never interacted with girls before but heck, he was angry.

Even though it's just ice cream spilled all over him, he couldn't fight the urge to yell.

"KIM MIN HEE! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Kris yelled while you ran down the stairs.

Kris followed after you and tried to ignore the fact that the t-shirt he was wearing was soaking up the liquid making Kris feel sticky. You ran towards the kitchen and not knowing what was going to happen, you saw a pan and grabbed it hoping it would protect you from what's coming up. Kris finally saw you in the kitchen and he slowly walked towards you making your breath grow un-even.

Note to self : Never. Ever. Spill anything on Kris. Get in his way.

Kris walked closer as if a tiger was hunting for it's prey. Steady yet deadly. You feel guilty and regret not looking where you were going. Kris grabbed the pan and threw it towards the counter and within a second later, you found yourself trapped under him. Your back was leaning against the wall and his face was dangerously close.

*Hopefully he doesn't do anything to me. I'm sooo sorry Kris!* you thought and closed your eyes preparing for the worse.

But what surprised you was that Kris has leaned in towards your left ear and whispered, "Don't you ever do that again or else I'll give you a more cruel punishment. This is a warning, Min Hee. Don't get in my way or else you'll regret living. I don't give a damn about the marriage contract that our parents set up, it's just a piece of document. You mean nothing to me."

And with that, he walked away leaving you there dumbfounded. You mean nothing to me. That sentence kept on replaying in your head even though you had no idea why. He was trying to threat you so that you would withdraw from the marriage. As if! You weren't the type of girl who was fragile or weak, you don't simply just give in. Even though you hated Kris so much, you wouldn't go that far as to hurt your family's reputation. You had a pride and that pride made you strong.

Kris went back to his room so that he had to take ANOTHER shower. After taking a shower, Kris decided to meditate to calm down his mind. Why is that you always bring bad luck to him? He didn't understand at all why you had to be so...so annoying! Kris can't simply break the arrange marriage because of his father.

His father who had poured sweat and time into building the company. His father didn't waste that much effort and energy just to see it fail because of bankruptcy. Kris sighed and told himself mentally that this will be over soon once his father's company is back on it's own feet. Kris decided to go along because his father needed the money, and agreed to marry Kim Min Hee. Her family had everything. From riches to popularity. 

Kris sighed and turned the lights off. Might as well go to sleep instead of thinking too much. You on the other hand was busy staying up. Then you got a phone call from your mother which surprised you since she would never call at this hour. It was almost midnight and you were shocked to see your mother calling you.

"Hello?" You answered.

Your mother told you the details the Wu family didn't about the wedding and dinning hall. Apparently your parents have already invited many guests and asked your cousins to be your bridesmaid.

"Your wedding will be next week. I've already made an appointment with your stylist and your dress will come in 2 days." your mother continued and you dropped your jaws.

*Next week? That's too early.* You thought mentally and sighed. After talking to your mom, you hung up and stared at the ceiling. Things were passing by so fast and you weren't ready to get married yet.

--------

Days passed by and it was the night before your wedding. According to Kris parents, the groom isn't suppose to see the bride and in the morning, the groom would go to the bride's house to pick her up. You have never head of this tradition but the Wu family said it was important. You decided to not go against it and went to your parent's house.

"Min Hee~!" your mother shouted and hugged you.

It's been quite a while since you last saw your mom ever since you moved into the new house with Kris. First thing that popped into your head when you stepped in the house was your little sister. 

"Umma, do you know where Dahyun is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter