Chapter 1

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

It was saturday morning and the sun was shining brightly through the glass window of your room. You can smell the bacon and pancakes your mother was making down the stairs. You got off the bed and walked to your restroom which was inside your own room.

You came from a rich family. Richest of the rich. Your father is a busniess man who adored both his daughters while your mother is a chef who owned her own cooking show. You have a younger sister who is named Kim Da Hyun, she just graduated high school and will soon go to your college.

You finished washing up and walked down the stairs to your kitchen. Your mother was humming to a tune while pouring a scoop of pancake batter into the pan. Your father was sitting down on his usual chair and reading his daily newspaper.

You sat down and started pouring milk into your cup until you heard your little sister yell. She came storming in the kitchen with her bed hair and cute PJ's.

"Mom! What is this stain in my blouse!?" she yelled while holding onto a white blouse.

"Honey, I'm sure we can fix that." my mother said calmly and continued flipping the pancake.

Da Hyun rolled her eyes. "But mom, it's a one of a kind. It can be ruined if you wash it in water!"

"Da Hyun, calm down. I'll just buy you another one." my father said.

"Yeah honey. You have tons of other outfits in your closet. I'm sure you can go a day without that blouse." my mother smiled.

"Ugh! Old people won't get it!" my sister said and walked out the kitchen.

You shook your head laughing and started eating the pancakes. Your sister has a temper when it comes to her clothes. She loves to read fashion magazines and go shopping. Basically she's a barbie doll who depends on their parent's money.

"Min hee." your mother said and you snapped out of your thoughts.

"Hmm?" you asked.

"Why don't you go shopping like the other regular teenagers? You always wear the the same brand of jeans and t-shirts. We can give you money." she said and you shook your head.

The difference between you and your sister is a great distance apart. Your sister loves clothes, likes talking about boys, and wasting money while you on the other side loves to read, do taekwondo, and do other things a nerd basically does. You don't hate it when others compare you with your sister but you find it annoying. Sometimes others even think you guys weren't related at all because of the difference.

"Mom, I told you. I don't like wasting money on usless things. Why would I need a bunch of clothes when I can just wear a pair of comfortable pair of jeans." you said and ate your last piece of pancake.

You stood up and grabbed your bag. You said goodbye before you left the house. You walked around the nice neighborhood and saw kids playing around. You lived in America for 10 years already. You left Korea when you were 12 but you still understood and speak korean fluently.

You arrived at a local resturant that you work part time for. Your parents have millions even billions of dollars and yet, you wouldn't take a cent from their pockets. Reason why? Because you thought that using your parents money would only lead to being a spolied concited brat. You earn 600 USD a month which you don't mind at all since all the money you earn goes to charity.

After a long day of hard work, you finally went back home. You walked home and saw the lights still open. You walked in the house and the maids quickly greeted you. You took off your coat and placed it on the rack where other clothes and hats were hanging.

"Miss, your parents want to talk to you in the kitchen." the maid said and you just nodded and walked in the kitchen.

You were surprised to see your sister there too. She looked bored and started texting. You sat down and stared at your parents, they had a huge grin on their faces.

"Spill it out already." you sighed not having the energy to deal with your silly parents.

"We're moving to Korea!!!" they both shouted and smiled.

You stared at your parents blankly as if there's some sort of bad signal going on and you can't get the message. Your sister slammped her iPhone on the table and had a shocked expression. Soon she smiled and hugged your parents then she ran up to her room ready to pack.

Your parents stare at you ready for your reply. "Sure. Yay. Whatever, I'm going to my room now." you said and dragged your lazy feet up the stairs. Going back to Korea? Well won't that be a fun experience.

 

Kris Pov

I parked my car in front of the club that I usually hang out with Exo-M. Once I walked in, girls from all directions swooned over me. I smirked and walked to the table where Exo m was sitting at.

"Hey boys." I said and they looked up.

"Yo Kris!" Chen said and scooted over for me to sit.

"Ready for a tonight?" Xumin asked.

"You know it." I said and winked.

Girls from the bar ealier came to our table and sat down. We drank and drank. A girl pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter