Chapter 2

Love Has No Price At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

"Unnie!!" Dahyun yelled.

You were still pulling on her arm while trying to get your bike also. You have never been so disappointed in your life before, your sister is only 18 and yet she already goes clubbing. If it wasn't for you, then your sister might've been in a hotel room by now with a man. 

"Unnie!! Let go!" she yelled again and this time she yanked her arm away from your grip.

You turned to look at her and she was rubbing her arm. "Do you know what could've happen if I wasn't there!?"

"Many things could have happened! Kris oppa could have been my boyfriend today!" she yelled at your face.

"Kris oppa? Do you even know this guy? We just arrived at Korea today for god sake!" you said.

"Kris oppa is nice to me, he's different from all those other boys you saw at the club. I even talked to him online before! That's why I came to this club today!" Dahyun said.

"What makes him so different from the other boys? And why the hell would you talk to a stranger online!? Do you know how furious mother and father will be once they hear this!?" you said getting ready to ride on your bike.

"Unnie, please don't tell our parents!" Dahyun begged.

You looked at her and she had her puppy eyes on. She was literally begging and shaking your arm. You couldn't help but give in being the nice person you were.

"Fine. But promise me to never ever go to a club again without my permission." you sighed.

"I promise Unnie." she said and you smiled.

 

Kris Pov

I sighed and laid on my bed. After coming home I took a shower and decided to fix the cut on my lip. For a girl, she sure can kick. I didn't even know that girls in this world knows how to fight. Judging the way she looked, she must've been younger than me or at least the same age.

I looked at my night stand and saw the wallet she dropped. I opened it and the photo was still there. The camera caught her while she was laughing, she has long brown hair, and natural beauty. Recently all the girls I see in the club either has thick make up on or wear short dresses.

I sighed and threw the wallet back to the night stand and I looked up through my window seeing the night stars.

After tossing around my bed, I still couldn't sleep. Why? Because that girl, Kim Min Hee, is on my mind. Not that I like or anything, it's just that I find her very interesting. Most girls would do anything to get near me but that girl has the guts to kick this gorgeous face of mine.

Then a knock came from my door. "May I come in?"

"Go ahead." I said boredly and saw my father come in.

"I thought you were asleep but I guess you're not." he chuckled.

"Do you need anything?" I said and stared at him.

"Ah...do you still remember when I told you one of my close friends are coming to visit?" he asked.

"Yeah...why?" I said.

"And that they have two daughters?" he asked.

I stared at him impatiently. "Your point is?"

"Well they have a 18 year old daughter and a 22 year old daughter. I want you to be nice to them and please Kris...for the last time please don't ruin the dinner plans. Last time you just walked out the resturant because the waiter spilled water on you." my dad sighed.

"Fine." I muttered.

"Thanks Kris." my dad patted my shoulder and left my room.

"I wonder how these two daughters look like." I said and soon fell asleep.

 

Your Pov

When your sister and you went back home, no one mentioned about tonight's events. You sat on your bed searching through your bag when you noticed that your wallet was gone.

You searched every where in your room and the wallet was never found. "Hm...did I drop it somewhere?"

You tired looking for it but it was usless because you already knew that it's gone. You tend to lose things easily and it's not your fault you're that careless.

You decided to give up and laid on your big bed. You stared aound the room and everything wasn't to your liking because the room is like a princess room. Everything was either purple or pink and it had girly stuff toys...etc.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter